Purifying the End

Naruto rushed through the forest in Second Gear and saw Sasuke struggle as he fought the giant beast. "What happened?" asked Naruto as his body cooled off from using Second Gear. "Gaara turned into some sort of monster," said Sasuke as sweat rolled off his face, "I'm going to stop him, and I'll be the Hero of Konoha as you robbed it from Uzume!" Naruto looked at Sasuke who was now adorning strange black marks on half of his face and saw the visible fatigue on his fellow shinobi. "Sasuke," said Naruto he got into his battle stance, "You're too tired to finish and I'm pretty sure pretty sure you're border lining on near suicidal ideas; I'll take care of Gaara!" Sasuke wanted to argue, but he knew that Naruto would last longer as Sasuke had burned up most of his chakra with his Chidoris and the Curse Mark was beyond bearable. "You better win, Naruto," said Sasuke as he leapt towards a nearby tree.

Naruto bit his thumb and blew into the wound, inflating his arm and cocked it back" "Gum Style: Elephant Knuckle!" said Naruto as he launched his enlarged fist and punched the giant beast, knocking it back a few feet (in the beast's view). "That was some attack, kid," said the beast as he watched Naruto release the air from his mouth, "but that won't stop me, The Great Ichibi: Shukaku!" Naruto knew this was true as all the bijuus could never easily be defeated, Kurama had told him that. Naruto launched his arms and grabbed two trees before slingshoting himself towards Shukaku spinning. "Gum Style: Tornado Maelstrom!" said Naruto as he launched multiple shots against the great beast before him, but was interrupted as an Air Bullet from Shukaku.

"Time for a different tactic," said Naruto as he slapped a seal on his body and pumped chakra into it, "Mech Form!" Naruto changed into his Mech Naruto form and shot his hand towards Shukaku with a chain attached towards his disconnected hand. Sasuke watched as Naruto flew in the air towards the great beast. "What is he?" Sasuke asked himself as he watched Naruto get knocked away and then blowing a blast of air from his hands. Naruto was using Skywalk to get closer and decided to bring him out.

Naruto returned to his full human form and stabbed his palm with a kunai. "Summoning Jutsu: Thousand Sunny!" said Naruto after he performed the final hand seal and slammed his open hand in the air. A large cloud of smoke exploded to reveal a giant lion wearing armor and a black cape with a skull and crossbones wearing an orange hat. "Tis good to finally test my skills in combat after so many years," said the lion as Naruto landed on its head, "Captain Naruto." From the stadium, Kushina saw the summon and its cape. "That must be Naruto's summon from the Straw Hats," said Kushina as she remembered the name of the summon as it was the very ship that the Straw Hats sailed on, "Thousand Sunny."

"I take it that he is to be my first opponent, Captain," said Thousand Sunny, receiving a nod from Naruto, "Then I will not give up!" With a mighty roar, Thousand Sunny tackled Shukaku, creating a loud boom as the great beasts collided forcefully. "Wind Style: Air Bullets!" said Shukaku as it launched a ball of air towards Thousand Sunny, but the summon leapt to the side to avoid the attack. "Hang on Captain," warned Thousand Sunny as Naruto tightened his hold on the lion's mane, "Great Lion Tackle!" Thousand Sunny slammed into the Ichibi with great force as the air shook from the impact. Shukaku threw shuriken made of sand as each one created a large cut on the lion. "Captain!" said Thousand Sunny, "I have a powerful attack that might work on him, but I can only us it once. I need him to hold still so it can work."

As if by some miracle, a loud voice was heard as it said, "Summoning Jutsu: Bring Down the House!" A giant red toad in a yukata landed on Shukaku before getting tossed next to Thousand Sunny. "Hey gaki," said Jiraiya as he landed on the red toad's head, "how did you learn how to summon." A growl escaped from Thousand Sunny's throat, telling Jiraiya that know wasn't the time to be trading secrets. "A new summon," said the red toad, "Name's Gamabunta, what's yours?" With a mighty roar, Naruto's summon said, "I am Thousand Sunny, the Great Lion of the Sea!"