Tears, Teasing &Temptations

Recap:

I didn’t bother to listen and turned away as he watched me as I fled to the bedroom, shutting the door behind me as sobs ripped themselves out of my chest. My heart ached, like someone just shot me and I was numb but the pain was coming hard and fast with each breath I took. I wanted to die, I felt like he just slapped me in the face, feeling unwanted, just like I and before I met him. I felt like I was about to break, busting, and cracking all at once. I wanted nothing more than to just shut down and never wake up. That is the pain of angering the alpha, the one I love. I must die. I thought as I sobbed into my pillow.

 I could hear him cursing at himself, passing around, calling out to me as I sobbed but I ignored him. Finally I felt a numbness spread over me, tingles racing up and down from my neck to my legs, paralyzing me as my thoughts turned hazy into the first stages of sleep, like I was about to faint. I could faintly hear the door open as my heart started galloping dangerously in my chest, I couldn’t move or breathe right, and I was going to die. I couldn’t register what I was seeing to my brain. I wanted out of this hell hole I fell in.

I could barely register a voice calling out to me, saying my name, and warm, strong shaking me. Worry and heat burned against my skin as the person shaking me held me. Tears filled my eyes and spilled down my cheeks like a river as horrible sobs escaped past my lips, whimpers and cries tumbling out.

“It’s ok baby, don’t cry,” Tony pleaded but I couldn’t make the tears stop.

“Babe I promise I’m not mad anymore, please calm down or your heart is going to collapse.” I heard Tony growled pleadingly, tears in his eyes.

“Tony… I think I’m dying, the pain… too much.” I choked.

I felt my heart stutter and everything went black.

****

“No baby! No! You can’t die, I’m sorry baby, I’m so sorry! Wake up babe! Please don’t leave me!” I heard Tony shout over and over, his lips crashing down on mine. Then he cried out louder, his cry of pain turned to howls of anguish, his head tilting back as his wolf freely cried out for me.

“Tony…” I breathed, feeling weak and exhausted.

 “Oh baby, I’m so sorry…” he whined, tears slipping down past his cheeks as he kissed my cheeks, anguish and guilt burning from his lips.

“It’s ok Tony.” I hiccupped, lifting my hand to cup his face in my hand before gently lifting myself to kiss him, his hurtful behavior forgotten.

“Oh baby I’m so sorry I got so jealous I don’t know what came over me," He pleaded, his hands holding me down" I didn’t know it would cause you pain, please forgive me baby, get mad at me now so that I can hurt too.”

I slapped him.

“Was that enough?” he asked, probably willing to let me do more, not looking the least bit hurt to take his offer.

“No.” I answered honestly.

“Do what you want to me babe, you can make me leave and I won’t bother you ever again.” He promised, self-hate clouding his eyes.

“No, you stay,” I commanded, pulling him back to me, kissing his neck, making his breath catch. “I love doing this to you too much.”

I nicked his skin with my teeth, licking the spot I bit into to lessen the pain a bit, but he only moaned as he shivered, loving the taste of his warm skin on my tongue. His heart hammering against his chest pressed so closely to mine. I laced my fingers into his hair, tilting his head back as I bit a bit more forcefully into his neck. I didn’t leave a mark but I knew he liked a little pain, me fighting to dominate him, to take over control.