Sleeping, Stripping &Showering (part 1)

I felt warm tender arms scoop me up from the couch, my legs slightly swinging as I was lifted up into the air.

“What’s going on?” I grumbled sleepily, as I looked up at Tony as he carried me off towards our room.

“I’m taking you to bed,” he chuckled as he gently kicked the door open, “no pun intended.”

“Otway.” I sighed as he closed the door and carried me to bed.  

He folded the covers away and tucked me into the sheets before climbing in with me. I went into my bedside table, grabbed two of my sleeping pills and swallowed them dry when he wasn’t looking. I didn’t need him to know about my condition…

He slid his arms around me, and whispered, “I love you.” Before I could get the strength to reply I felt my world collapse into black.

****

“Baby, please wake up.” I heard Tony plead in my ear.

            I groaned, and my eyes fluttered open to look into Tony’s eyes, filled with tears.

“What’s wrong babe?” I demanded, cupping his cheek into my palm and wiped away an escaping tear, noticing it was 2 am in the morning on my bedside digital clock.

“You-you wouldn’t wake-wake up,” he sobbed, wrapping his arms from behind my neck to cling to me for dear life, “I was so scared baby, you didn’t wake up when I kissed you, you didn’t open your eyes when I whispered in your ear, you didn’t even hear me when I started yelling, I screamed and kissed you and you still didn’t move. You were breathing but you wouldn’t open your eyes. God, I love your eyes baby. I never appreciated seeing them so much until now.” He sobbed, looking straight into my eyes as tears shed from his.

My heart ached seeing him panic so badly so I pressed my lips to his against his trembling ones to help calm him down as I stroked my fingers through his hair. He shivered but eagerly accepted my kiss, hungrily devouring my lips with his. He started panting, his hands moving and snaking across my skin.

“Baby can you please take your clothes off?” he moaned, his lips kissing me pleadingly as his hands tugged at the fabric.

“Tony-,” I gasped.

“Please baby, just take them off.” He pleaded and with one swift movement pulled my shirt over my head before he crushed his lips to mine before he started to tug off my pants.

            I nodded, giving in as he tugged my pants down off my legs without breaking the kiss. Then he climbed on top of me, his tongue lapping at my exposed skin as he hungrily kissed my chest. I closed my eyes, letting him take over and taking what he needed. He started to shake and his eyes glowed bright green, telling me without words what he needed but he didn’t stop kissing me. He kissed me with a passion that could set everything into flames, making me ache for him to kiss me more even though I was past forgetting my name, forgetting who I was. His kiss took me past reason and I didn’t want to remember anything, I only wanted to touch and feel.

            I tugged at his clothes but instead of being gentle I ripped them off and tossed them aside, making him groan in pleasure as he continued to kiss me. I was breathless, my breathing turning into quick pants as I clawed at him, leading his hand to cup the side of my breast. A pained whimper escaped his lips, clearly not wanting to go this far but he kept his hand there, the heat of his skin burning against my lacey black bra (his favorite). After a few minutes he broke the kiss, and I held a triumphed smile on my face for not giving up first but his eyes had a look that made the smile slide from my face to look up at him in wonder.