I turned to leave the room when he held my hand, but instantly left it and winced in pain.

Feeling guilt as fuck I looked at him and said, "I'm sorry for being rude."

He replied "hey please don't apologise, its not your fault, it was my fault, I was being a complete ass!! Please forgive me." He said pleadingly. Why is he pretending to be so kind to me?

"oh never mind what did you want to talk about that you made the whole fake urgent call from the reception??" I asked him without beating around the bush.

He replied, "oh that umm actually I was supposed to attend a business party today and if you can see I can't go in this condition to the party and if I don't go it will be like an insult to our company and you know I cant go in this condition so if you understand my point...umm ohh that..."

"Can you stop beating around the bush and come to the point please!!" I snapped back at him.

He replied, "I want you to go to the party in my place."

The nerve of this guy!! He is lying half dead here and he expects me to go for a party!!

"Are you insane? You expect me to leave you in this condition just to attend a mere party?" I couldn't control my anger anymore.

"Hey!! Calm down its just a matter of few hours...if it wouldn't have been important I wouldn't have told you right, please do this for me." He pleaded and for some reason I couldn't deny.

"Ok I'll go what time is the party?" I asked.

"Tonight, at 8 in Radisson. My driver will take you there." He said.

"No thanks, I can go myself I don't need any help from anyone!!" I told him.

"Please Pearl, do this for our child, take the car." He said.

"Okay fine," I said and left the room. The day shouldn't get more worse and pissed off!!

AT HOME

"Hey stella how are you?" I asked as I entered the house.

"hey Pearl!! I'm fine, just reading a book, you tell me What had happened to Aniketos?" she asked quite concerned.

I narrated her the whole scenario and at the end she was laughing like anything.

"Stella what was so funny in this conversation?" I asked confused and annoyed.

"Pearl you know you both fight like a typical couple deeply in love. Mark my words Pearl you will be one of the cutest couple one would have ever seen." Stella said.

"oh whatever!! By the way you were saying something on the call right what happened??" I asked in the pretext to divert the conversation and it did work.

"Oh that I found out about the 2 batches that tried to attack on you, though I could not find a lot of information about them but the only thing I found out about them was that the two batches were sent by a single leader and he might know that you are not a human, I'm trying my best to find out about the leader of the two groups and soon as I get some lead I'll let you know." Stella said.

ANIKETOS POV

I know Pearl is very much angry at me, but I need to somehow convince her to move in with me, if I talk to her directly she on earth will never agree to move in with me. What should I do?

IDEA!!

But for that I'll need her to come over here so that I can talk to her. So I threatened the receptionist to fake call Pearl and call here and guess what? It woked...she agreed to come to the hospital but to my luck the nurse had to come that time only to give me sedatives so that I can get some rest...by the time I woke up I the doctor was there and was checking up on me.