My story

I was a shy and reserved type of girl and talk less . I did my studies away from home ,my mom thought I won't be able to survive . I went and it takes time for me to mingle and accept someone,like that I made few friends.

One day my cousin brother called me to know my whereabouts,and my friends made a loud ohhh sound thinking he is my boyfriend and he talked to my friends.

Few days later my bro called me from another number and told it's his bestie number and if I didn't reach him I can call his bestie. One day at eve I got the call from the same number.

I had a feeling that's my bro so I said hello,how are you,and everything in a go and heard a laugh.
Me: who are you
Guy: well it's my number and who are you
Me: I'm sorry my bro is your friend
Guy: I have many friends which one
Me: S
Guy: ohk. What's your name
Me: R
Guy: what are you doing
Me: sorry I don't know you except you are my brother's friend.bye
Guy: OK

Later night I got the message from the caller saying his name is B. And he said would you like to be my friend. I replied sorry and forgot this incident.

Many days passed and one day I got call from the number and he said please be my friend,I really like to talk to you and I'm a nice guy, if I cross my limits then end our friendship. I agreed. Then the phone conversation started and he was the first guy friend I had.

One day my bro called me and said he got a new phone and I can call him that and he added not to talk to B and the end the call.

Evening I said B that my bro doesn't like me speaking to you so it's over and disconnected the call. Then there was a baarish of message
Pls don't end or friendship
I won't hurt you
All those blah blah still I stood to my words.

Then I shared this with my bestie and she scolded me saying I was rude and shouldn't have done this. I felt guilty and called him and said we are back to friends and  all well.

For my holidays I came to native and two days later night my home calling bell rang and my mom opened the door to see my bro with another guy and mom called me. I went and my bro introduced the other guy as B. We both saw a vague image of ours and left.

Then I got the message late night.
B: did you like the surprise, I told him that I want to meet you
R : ohk.but i didn't see you properly
B: me neither,one day we will meet

I was back at the hostel and I got message from bro asking me to call him ASAP.
R: hey .what happened suddenly
S: do you talk to B even after me asking not to
R: he is good and we are just friends
S.: Don't fool me . I saw there are lots of sms and calls and you  call friendship
R: please
S: for your kind information he already has a gf and they are serious don't get into this
R: oh.i didn't knew it .I'll take care don't worry

At night B call
R: hi
B: hello
R; do you have gf
B: me yup many they are all girl who are friends no love
R; hmmm. I'll talk to you later

Confused mind I was bro says he is in a relationship and he is saying no one is there in life. I called my bro and he said she is his junior and they are in love.

I asked B about this and he said all misunderstood their friendship as relationship and he has started to fall in love with a girl . I was the excited and who is it and then the reply made me stunned,it was me he love.

I didn't speak after. I said this to my bestie and she said she already knew he is in love with me and me too. Then he asked me for the reply. I said I think it's love.

After 6 months of chatting and love realization we decided to meet. And I was going to native and he came early morning to the station. I didn't know what I was feeling at that time, excitement, heartbeats rising  what all. It's just experienced can't pen it down.