Nacho

Next day sanyu got up and stretched her arms when her eyes fell on the clock she gave scream.

S: that flirt has to manage the kitchen so I better get ready and see what he has prepared for breakfast

She came out to see there is no trace of rd and she went to dining area to find it empty. She then to kitchen and there she saw few vessels properly kept with lid on.

She opened the first vessel to see a chit and she read imagine this is filled with roti,then other vessel with another note ummm I don't know which gravy you like assume this has it.  There was an arrow to turn and she saw his writing oh baby is angry don't worry I kept a glass of water inside fridge it would be chilled by now,have it .

She moved to the fridge to see another post hey I had the Apple which was inside and can I tell you a secret I don't know to cook with smiley.

S: you are gone Mister and crumbled the sheet and left.

At middle of night Rd enter the house without making noise and he sees sanyu sleeping on the couch and TV was on.

He went to room and then came back in that speed and covered her properly with sheet and switched off the TV and went to his room.

Rd: pagal and he rewind the scene at the morning. He went to kitchen did all the hungama and then took the print of house key in a soap and left to work.

He knew he would be late and last minute Alina changed the plans. So only guys went for the pub to enjoy and he prayed that tomorrow he should get up and run fast before his so called wifey and fiancee.

Next day morning Rd was welcomed with a splash of water.
Rd: mumma.and he felt a weight on his tummy and opened to see sanyu sitting on him.
S: do I look like mummy to you
Rd: no correction aunty ji
S: what and she started to hit him and he caught her wrist and pulled towards him.

They shared an eye lock and rd got alarmed and left her.

Rd: ummmm move
S: no. Today punishment day
Rd: why
S: for breaking my rules. Two days you will manage kitchen and cleaning and don't think I'll prepare
Rd: I don't know to cook
S: learn then
Rd: why. Your bf will be back after two months then our paths will be separate
S: yeah and she leaves

Both go for work and Rd feels bad because sanyu didn't talk to him after the morning encounter and he doesn't like her silent torture.

He reached home early and searched for her and he found her near the balcony. He went back and shouted boo,no response then he tap her shoulder. She turn and pull her ear plugs,he sighs.

Rd: surprise
S: huh
Rd: I came early
S: oh that
Rd: aren't you happy to see me home baby
S: chee don't call me baby
Rd: Arey .We will fight later come with me another surprise is there
S: another one

Rd drag her to the hall.
Tada see pizza for the most wanted roomie.
S: thanks

They both had and sanyu popped up a question.

S:I locked the door then how u came in
Rd: I've magical powers,i can open any locked doors without key
S: really.please teach me too
Rd: next time
S: I want to ask you a favor
Rd: hmmm
S: I didn't see the night life here can you take me
Rd: not a bad idea.get ready by 9

The clock struck 9 and Rd got ready with white tee and denim jeans and a brown leather coat and he waited for her.  He heard the knob of her room getting twisted and there she is in black frock till her thighs and high heels and open hair. The accessory she wore was a diamond stud.

Rd looked at her like he was seeing her for the first time. He came forward and pinched her cheek.
S; ouch,it's paining stupid
Rd: so it's not a dream,wow such a make over, I'm impressed
S: let's go and she took her clutch

They came to a posh pub where it was of loud music,smoke of cigars and smell of liquor. She clutched Rd hand tight and he kept his palm on her and assured her not to worry.

While going they gave a stamp of the pub and she can see couples making out and her  cheeks got a tinge of pink shade and Rd too was amused about her.

On the dance floor all were dancing crazy to the beats and Rd asked sanyu to join him. While she was going,she got tripped and fell.

The crowd started to laugh and mock at her. Rd looked at her and he can see her eyes filled with tears. He got down and helped her get up.

She with hesitation stood up. He asked if she is alright and she showed him the broken heel and she was limping while walking because of that
He smiled to her and told her to wait.

He went to the DJ and asked him to play a song and came back to her and he too removed his shoes and showed the DJ to start the song.

Suthamana paatu pulla
Suthamana seithi pulla
Suthamana kekkumulla kandupudichom

Rd messed up his appearance and started to do the tapori dance. He pulled sanyu too and they both were dancing

Kaathu mela maatu ippo
Satham konjam yethu ippo
Idha pola yedhum illa kandupudichom

Hone laga sunset
Hai bhai tera full set
Hai motion bhi dekho mera ban’ne laga

He took scarf of the girl near to him and hung on his neck and did Rajesh Khanna style.

Dekho toh haseena ko
Wannabe Kareena ko
Thumko ko fever hai chadhne laga

Thoda hard sa hoke
Thoda gentle sa hoke
Thoda senti sa hoke
Thoda mental sa hoke

Sanyu was doing the usual bolly jatkas, matkas and tumkas.

Saare, saare, saare, saare..
Let’s nacho!
Chalo nacho!
Everybody let’s nacho!
Chalo nacho!
Chalo nacho!

They were now in full on junglee mood.

Kar dance full-u
Romance full-u
Kar dance full-u
Oh baat sunle (x2)

O naacho!
O naacho!
O naacho!
Everybody let’s naacho!

Rd took some sheets as cash and was throwing it all over and some on sanyu when she did tumkas. Others too accompanied them and had a gala time.

Both got exhausted and came back had drinks and left the place. They were giggling and then few people surrounded them and asked to hand over the wallet.

    Happy Valentine's day to all