Gorgeous.

This chapter isn't to long or to short it's kinda medium in length lol, I love y'all.

Time Skip Next Day-

  My eyes flutter open and i'm instantly cold and realize Jeff isn't next to me confusing me, I sit up and then I smell the air and I smell bacon I get up and realize that I took off my PJ pants durning the night like I always do to get more comfortable which makes me realize i'm only in a t-shirt and underwear, I shrug and walk out to the kitchen and smile when I see Jeff at the stove cooking in only his boxers, I walk to him and wrap my arms around his waist good morning my handsome boyfriend I say good morning my beautiful girlfriend he says then he finishes cooking and turns off the stove and turns toward me, he looks me over you're gorgeous he says his eyes connecting with mine I shake my head I look terrible in the mornings I say he shakes his head you are always gorgeous to me sweetheart he says making me smile I wanna ask you something I say he nods and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close to him, I place my hand on his cheek what's it like with no beard anymore? I ask he smiles his dimples showing, it actually feels pretty nice it was annoying the hell out of me he says I nod I liked the whole badass look, but I don't think I would actually kiss you if you had a beard though beards while kissing don't feel to good I say.

That's the end of this one folks until next time, Trip Dean Hand out.