The Bet

Welcome to a Jeffrey Dean Morgan story of mine, I know most of the chapters will be short and i'm sorry about that but please enjoy if you can, I love y'all.

I settle on the couch and get comfortable while waiting for Jeff to come in with the popcorn and sodas, after awhile he comes in and sits next to me and I smile at him, your slow Jeff I say he shakes his head and chuckles here's your sprite AJ he says and hands it to me, thank you I say your welcome he says I open the sprite and drink some of it then put it on the table on a coaster, just letting you know my team is winning I say making him chuckle no AJ my team is winning he says, i'll make a bet with you I say he nods alright if my team wins I get to take you on a date he says making me blush why would you want to go on a date with me of all women? I ask, because your amazing he says making my blush deepen which makes him chuckle, alright if my team wins you have to stay with me tonight and cuddle with me I say he nods, I am absolutely fine with that I stay here every night as it is we're room mates dummy he says, I nod yes we are but we don't cuddle in my bed every night and I want to cuddle you because your warm I say making him smile, alright we have to shake on it he says and holds out his hand for me to shake I nod and shake his hand then we pull our hands away from each others and get comfortable.

That's the end of this chapter and sorry again for it being short just flow with it lol, I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, Trip Dean Hand out.

Loved.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara