The Secrets

Here's a good chapter in my opinion the flaws are told, but are they really flaws or do they make her even better? I don't know your guys's opinions again lol, I love y'all.

I have to tell you something that i've never told anyone not even you and your my best friend and boyfriend I say making confusion and worry cross his face, what is it? he ask stroking my cheek with his finger looking into my blue eyes with his brown ones, I have an IQ of 280 which is classified as a mega genius, I have anxiety, depression, OCD and i'm color blind I say his eyes widen in shock, holy fuck my girlfriend is a mega genius he says I nod your okay with everything that's wrong with me? I ask everyone has flaws beautiful now how exactly are you color blind what colors can you not see? he ask, let me show you I say he nods and I grab my phone from the night stand and unlock it and show him the picture i'm looking for, my eye doctor sent me this as of what my vision is but both sides look similar to me so I guess the one side is colorful, I don't really know I say and he looks over the picture.

God sweetheart so this means you don't know what red, purple, pink or orange actually look like? he ask, I nod according to my doctor yeah but there's these really cool glasses that they have called EnChroma which cures color blindness so when color blind people wear them we see what others see I say he nods and gives me my phone back and I put it back on the nightstand.

That's the end of this chapter longer than the rest I tried my best believe me, I hope you all are liking it so far, Trip Dean Hand out.