"Dwaco?" Harry asked and Draco grinned.

          "Hey buddy, did you sleep well?"

          "I did. Am I fouw?" He asked and Draco grinned.

          "You are four now sweet boy, are you hungry?"

          "Yes." Harry nodded. Draco grinned and stood up encouraging the boy to follow him. Harry quickly ran over to Draco and grabbed his hand so he could walk into the kitchen with him.

          "Another good thing about you being four is, you've grown a bit so you don't need to sit in your booster seat."

          "Weally?"

          "Really." Draco grinned and allowed Harry to climb onto one of the chairs. He was the perfect height to sit down at the table. "What are you in the mood for?"

          "I want... chips?"

          "You can have chips but you need something with them. How about some veggie patties?"

          "Okay." Harry nodded his head. He played with his dolly until Draco finished the food he was making.  "Dwaco?" Harry asked as the blonde placed the plate in front of him.

          "Yes Harry?"

          "Can we go ou'side?"

          "You want to play outside?" He asked and Harry nodded. "We can go out after you eat, okay?"

          "Okay." Harry hummed happily and ate up his lunch... well most of it. He has given some water and then Draco dressed him in some warm clothes to keep him from the October chill. Draco carried Harry outside and then placed him down.

          "Okay, we're outside, what are we going to do?"

          "Pway with Bwaise?" Harry pointed behind Draco. He looked behind him and Blaise was walking over to them. Draco smiled when he saw him and then embraced his best friend.

          "How did you know we were outside?" Draco asked.

          "I saw you two walking. I was snogging the head boy of Hufflepuff in an alcove." He exclaimed. "But you two are more interesting though."

          "Thanks." Draco muttered. "Harry wanted to play."

          "Is that so little man?" Blaise asked and Harry nodded.

          "Pway with us!" He shouted and Blaise smiled.

          "Okay little man, we can play."

          They played pretend for a bit. Draco was the knight while Blaise was the prince who needed to be saved. Harry played the dragon who was tickled to death by the knight.  They were walking back to the castle when someone stopped them.

          Harry remembered the redhead and whimpered before hiding behind Draco's leg.

          "Dwaco, make 'em go 'way." Harry mumbled.

          "Weasley! What did I tell you?" Blaise hissed.

          "I saw you all playing." Weasley smirked. "Faggots stick together I guess." He cackled. That's when the first hit came. Blaise punched him so hard that it shattered his nose. Blood spewed from his nose and Harry grimaced. Draco looked down and noticed Harry had turned a ghostly white. He picked the little boy up and cradled him. "Zabini!"
           "Weasley, get the fuck out of our faces before I do something that I'm sure I won't regret!" Blaise hissed and Weasley sneered holding his nose before scampering off.