My OCS

Name
Gruffnut Thorston
Parents
Ruffnut, and I forgot his name, but there's someone in the second movie
Age
18
Gender
Male
Personality
Really smart, yet immature, nice, but can be rude, he doesn't usually like hanging out with people besides his cousin, he usually gets on peoples nerves, either because he's being wild, or because he's really smart, he's also kind of crazy.
Sexuality
Straight
Likes
Hanging out with Muffnut, their dragon, reading, running around randomly, pissing off Hiccup.
Dislikes
People messing with Muffnut, idiots, Snotface and his decedent's, being forced to do something, shiny things, Athena.
Dragon
A Zippleback, his head named Axel.
Other
Muffnut is his cousin. He was named after his uncle Gruffnut.
How you got the dragon
He and Muffnut where running around they saw an injured Zippleback and nursed it to health, it never left their side from then on.
Past
????
Appearance
((The boy)) Brown shirt, black pants, blue eyes, blonde hair.

Name
Muffnut Thorston
Parents
Tuffnut and she doesn't know her mom.
Age
16
Gender
Female
Personality
Really smart, yet immature, nice but can be rude, she doesn't usually like hanging out with people besides her cousin, she usually gets on peoples nerves usually because she's being wild, or really smart. 
Sexuality
Straight
Likes
Hanging out with Gruffnut, their dragon, reading, running around randomly, pissing off Hiccup, Athena, shiny things.
Dislikes
People messing with Gruffnut, Idiots, Snotface and his decedants, being forced to do something, Gruffnut doing stupid things and injuring himself.

Dragon
Zippleback, her head named Alcham.
Other
Gruffnut is her cousin.
How you got the dragon
Same way as Gruffnut.
Past
????
Appearance
((The girl, AKA one with long hair)) Blonde hair, blue eyes, black dress, grey pants.

NameAthena HaddockParentsHiccup and AstridAge15GenderFemale PersonalityNice, quite, shy, bookworm, playful, easily jump scared, loving, loyal, and she'll do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING for her dragon, if you make her mad enough there's a 99

Name
Athena Haddock
Parents
Hiccup and Astrid
Age
15
Gender
Female
Personality
Nice, quite, shy, bookworm, playful, easily jump scared, loving, loyal, and she'll do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING for her dragon, if you make her mad enough there's a 99.999% chance of fatal injury, she's also and inventor like Hiccup.
Sexuality
Straight.
Likes
Her dragon, hanging out with her dragon, the dark, being outside, reading.
Dislikes
People hurting dragons, Hunters, the twin cousins being idiots, killing things.
Dragon
Stormcutter.
Other
How you got the dragon
Hiccup's moms dragon Cloudjumper saved Athena when she was about 5 years old. They both bonded and Hiccup's mom gave her the dragon seeing the bond between them.
Past
?????
Appearance
Dirty blonde hair. Blue eyes. Green dress. Black pants. And she's wearing a wolf fur cloak.