Introduction

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Rabbit Hole, where we are still in the midst of falling. In this guide, we will be giving weekly posts that will expand upon various topics including: writing tips, fantasy and historical related posts, and a small dose of positivity to keep you on a stable path during your writing endeavours. We are here to help you try to not be like the White Rabbit and be late on your updates.

And now, without further ado, allow us to introduce ourselves as you spiral down into madness

Sally

Sally is a YA writer with an addiction to reading and writing, working towards a goal of publication. She adores villains and ambiguous endings, and dreams about faraway places. Her first book of the Spoonful of Madness series has been Featured on Wattpad, where she shamefully spends more time admiring cover artwork than actually writing. She loves all types of genres but tends to lean towards plots with a twist, and characters that are full of surprises.

Zoey

Zoey Vaughn is the author of Hall of Smoke and Mirrors. There are many other books in the works, but those are secret. She loves fantasy, coffee, and is most likely stealing your pet as you read this. She also has far too many books on her TBR, yet shamelessly keeps adding more.

We hope that you enjoy our weekly content and find it useful to apply to your own writing. We would also love to hear about any suggestions or comments about our posts. Do you agree with us? Do you disagree? Do you have any topics in particular you would like us to post about?

Please feel free to comment and if you like our content, don't forget to vote. And to keep track of our weekly updates, please add this story to your library.

Happy writing!

Post by:

Two Completely Mad Hatters