Chapter 11

Farlae

I began to shake lightly and yawned waking up, I felt a small hand on mine and I smiled. I sat up shook him to wake him up before carrying him downstairs.

"Queen, Roddrick he hit me" Gianna said before Roddrick came in with his fists balled up knuckles white.

"Roddrick front and center NOW" I roared in my queen tone he quickly scattered in front of me.

"Gianna has just told me you hit her" I spat in his face as I pointed to the bruise on Gianna's face. A low growl left my lips as Joseph held tight to me and whispered.

"He bad" and hid his head in the crook of my neck and hummed and nodded then faced Roddrick.

"She, she wouldn't let me" he growled loudly she stood beside me as I let a low laugh and handed Joseph to me.

"Look here roddrick" I said as I put my finger on his chest no longer feeling the sparks. "You will no longer disrespect me or anyone else, and how dare you try to rape Gianna" I growled in his face venom laced on my words.

Since there was so much commotion that the guards were standing by the door.

"Guards take Roddrick here to the dungeon and lock him in the black room" everyone gasped at my order as the guards nodded and grabbed him. See, the black room is a room with walls of silver, no windows or lights. It is completely black, and it haunts you for the rest of your life if you set foot in there.

Before I could walk out the door to greet the new pride (yes they are werecats) coming to greet us a mouth watering sent filled my nostrils, wait does this mean I get a second mate? I smiled and ran towards the sent, I hugged the large tan male. He had dark brown hair that was like Liam Payne, he looked kinda like him.

"Mate" we both growled at the same time as we heard gasps around us, I smiled and he pulled my in a kiss and I kissed back.

"I'm Felix" he said setting me down, I whimpered lightly, I smiled though and looked to his eyes and looked closer to see they were the same as mine!! I Smiled

"I'm Farlae, and are you like me?" I asked as I stood back and shifted to my wolf then to my lion. He smiled and shifted into a large golden wolf then to a large male lion with a black mane. We both shifted back and smiled.

Felix, you will be mine, forever I love you.