Chapter 1

Farlae

I groaned as I woke up and held my side, but it was soon replaced with a large grin as the memory of that tattoo I got last night. A wolf and a lion, the sun and moon as one together in between while the wolf is howling to the moon and the lion roaring to the sun.

I quickly ran to the shower and took a quick 5 minute shower and then ran out putting on a pink floyd shirt with the sides cut off so my tattoo was visible. I then slipped on white ripped skinny jeans and transported down stairs because I knew no one was awake. Oh yeah, I can shift to felines and canines and I can teleport,read minds, control water fire wind and other elements, oh and I can change my hair color. I began to cook breakfast and by the time I was done I transported to the garage were I slipped my black leather jacket over myself and pulled my helmet on.

I smirked as I pulled myself onto my black sasuki and revved it up and sped off to school. 30 minutes later I arrived on time and parked my baby who I call Shrin, into the parking lot. I hopped off and pulled my helmet off and let my jet black hair flow down to my waste and I took my keys out of the bike.

I walked into the hell hole with the pack sluts whispering about me, the jocks muttering as they stared at my ass, perves. I groaned as I walked to my locker and hung my jacket in my locker, pulling out my math books, and pencils for art and gym. As I locked it and began to walked I slammed into a rock hard chest sending shivers down my spine. All my animals or as I call her Tianna yipped and jumped around saying, "Mate,Mate". I looked up and saw a face that was filled with disgust and then he spat in my face.

"You are a fat,ugly,pig, who isn't fit enough to be my mate or the packs Luna" he said his voice filled with venom I whimpered, not at his yelling but at the fact that I knew what was happening while Tianna just whimpered and cried in my head.

"I Roddrick Jones Reject Farlae Civic as my mate" he spit at me. Tianna was whimpering but I would not cry for his satisfaction.

"I Farlae Civic accept your rejection Roddrick Jones" I snapped at him and before I ran to my locker and sucker punched him leaving him groaning in pain as I pulled out my jacket and ran to my bike.

I drove to the pack house before grabbing and packing my bags with my belongings followed by me leaving a note on my bed. I then ran and sped off to the beginning of my new life.

Roddrick

I groaned in pain as the little bitch ran off and sped away on her bike. I growled as she left "That bitch is going to pay for that" I said as I felt my broken nose heal. My wolf Rider growled inside my head as he ranted on.

"You are stupid Roddrick, she was your mate and you rejected her. I already know you will regret this decision" he growled out me with so much force it scared me but I wasn't backing down.

"Look Rider, she is a ugly,fat pig who was not fit for luna" I growled and he just shut me off.

I growled as I ran to my red Lamborghini and sped off to the pack house squeezing the steering wheel as my knuckles turned white.

I arrived at the house with my beta James and third in command Derrel. I growled and ran up to her room and broke down the door and looked as I saw a note on the bed. I ran and began to read it my heart breaking with every word.

Dear fuckers,
I'm not your punching bag,maid,or slave anymore. I'm leaving this dreaded pack and I hope to never see you guys again, but when I do you will regret all you have done to me.

From, Farlae

My knees went weak and I fell down as I gasped my heart in pain. I heard foot steps so I stood up quickly and acted as if I was fine and James and Darrel ran in.

"Where is she" Darrel growled but I kept back my growl as I clutched my fist, how dare he growl at my mate.

"She left the pack, I want all our trackers looking for her till dawn" I snarled as they both nodded and sped out of the room.

Ready for the next chapter guys!!