Chapter 4

Farlae

As I walked up stares the council were standing in the room, I was astonished and happy because I never met then, but why are they here?

"Queen Farlae, we would like to thank you, because Gianna Sprits in the cell, was about to send rogues to attack if she got out. You stopped a large war from happening queen, and we thankyou." He said with a large smile.

I couldn't help but smile while everyone began to bow and clap. "well I would assume it was my duty" I said as I shook their hands. They bowed and left disappearing into the forest, I then let out a yawn.

"Here, I am tuckered out you guys, save me some food for in the morning I am off to bed" I said with a smile. Choruses of yes's and okay's echoed as I walked up to my room.

Xavior

I was so glad to have the queen is in my pack, more like over joyed.

"Ladies, I will be in my office please clean up the kitchen for tomorrow morning" I said with a smile before walking off to my office.

3 years later

Farlae

I walked out of my bed down to Xavior's office for he had wished for my presence. I walked in to see Xavior clenching his fist.

"Farlae we have to go help another pack train, they are being attacked by rogues" he sighed.

"Oh, which pack Xavior" I said excited. But he kind of sighed in fear.

"Falling Gaze Pack Queen" he said hesitantly but I just gritted my teeth and smirked.

"Eh I'm fine with it, at least they won't see what's coming" I chuckled and he smiled back. "So when are we leaving Xav", that's the nickname only I call him.

"Eh, around 4:00pm today, so in 6 hours. Uhm so get to packin Queen" he said with a chuckle.

I nodded and headed to my room beginning to pack. Once I finished I walked down the stairs treating everyone as they bowed to me. By the time I got downstairs and ate it was 3:55 so we all put our luggage in Xaviors car, then Jake,Shan, and I hopped on our bikes.

We arrived at the entrance of the house. Xavior smirked and spoke through mind link.
'Umma drive in and you guys do some tricks once they arrive outside of the house got it?' we all nodded and he drove in.

Once we got the signal I was in the middle so they did wheelies while I did a speed in back flip and hit the breaks. Hah Roddrick and Flinn his beta looked shocked. We then at the same time pulled off our helmets but I let my hair flow down to my hips.

"Why hello there, I'm Alpha Roddrick and that's Beta Flinn maybe we can get to know each other" he tried to flirt I scoffed and transported infront of him and grabbed his and Flinns

"Look, don't every think you will speak to your queen like that" I snarled whiled Shan and Jake were laughing their asses off. "Got it?" I questioned as I dug my nails in their necks as they nodded furiously. I dropped them and hopped over to Xavior.

"Well, guess we will be having some problems but it'll be fun, right Xav?"I chuckled and so did he then Roddrick's father came over and dug his claws in my arm.

"You, don't have the right to call the strongest Alpha in the world by his name mutt" he growled. I chuckled and gave Xavior the, are you serious, look and he just chuckled.

I flipped him to the ground and planted my foot on his chest, "I have the right to call anyone whatever Simon, I am your queen and do not disrespect me, you don't wanna know what happens when you try two times" I growled as he shook in fear and nodded.

Well this is going to be a fun trip!