The Selection News: #2

Things in the selection are heating up! Are we close to getting our future queen and princesses?

Let's start with Prince Ben. It seems our beloved prince has turned into a ladies man overnight. Step aside Logan, it seems your brother has been charming more girls than you. Ben has been seen talking to girls left and right. I don't think he's had a minute alone in the past week. He was especially popular at the ball. Unlike his brothers, Ben seems to not show any favorites yet. Hopefully our youngest prince will be able to tell which of the lovely girls is right for him.

Logan talked to a few girls. Though he seemed off his game at the ball. It might have possibly been because a few of his old flames had turned up unexpectedly. Whoever ends up with him would have to be able to accept his past. He has seemed to be getting more serious about the selection. Could that be for someone special?

And for our dear James, well, he had a boring night. A few girls attempted to talk to him, but he seemed pretty uninterested. He probably should learn some manners. Hopefully he'll find someone who can help him loosen up. Or has he found someone already?

A/N: Ball is over. I'm sorry for being inactive. Also I didn't look over this for any mistakes, so just ignore anything that's inaccurate.