Chapter 12: Fortune Cookie prt 6

Start from the beginning

"Sure Levi, no need to get flustered over that," 

"I'm not flustered," Levi grumbled and threw one at me, by that time we made it through the lunch line at sat back at our table. I bagan talking to Mika when I felt a pair of eyes on me, I looked to the other side of the table to see Levi staring.

"Um, you good Levi?"

"Aren't you gonna open yours,"

"Why are you so antsy about it?"

"Because I wanna know what it says!" Levi made an adorable squishy face so I laughed at him and then read it aloud.

"The love of your life will appear in front of you unexpectedly"  I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and looked up to see Levi's face just as red. I think the whole table fell silent.

"Hey but that doesn't matter it's just a fortune cookie right?"

"Yeah...." Levi nodded, I thought I saw sadness in his eyes but shook it off.

"Why don't you read yours Levi" Armin piped up somewhat eager to hear his, I hope it isn't as degrading as mine.

"Don't be afraid to smile, you never know who's falling in love with it..." He read slowly and I chuckled.

"That one's actually true, I love seeing your smile Levi! You should do it more often!" I grinned at him and he looked like he was about to cry.

"I-I'll be right b-back..." He got up and ran to the bathroom, I looked over at Mikasa.

"That's odd, why did he run off?" I asked her, she glared in response.

"Eren, du bist wirklich ein Idiot manchmal ..." She said and sighed, I asked Armin to translate and he just sighed like she did and told me to go after him. I got up and walked over to where the bathroom was, only to hear someone, it sounded like two people, I stopped in front of the door and listened.

"I want to hear you say my name...." I heard a male voice say and I assumed some jock was in there with a girl.

"E-Erwi-aahh~" My eyes got really wide when I heard the sound of Levi's voice, so me being the idiot I am and too afraid to face Erwin after this morning thought it would be a great idea to just sit there. (Sorry not sorry)

"No.....let go Erwin, I need to go back to Eren!" I moved closer and heard the awful sound of someone being slapped and then them crying, I realized it was Levi and I snapped.

(A few minutes earlier) : Levi POV

"I'll be right back..." I got up and ran to the bathroom and found a stall. I quickly ran into it and slid down the wall. Eren said it was just a fortune cookie, but then he said he loved my smile so which is it, does he love me or does he hate me? I felt hot tears fall down my cheeks and decided that I wasn't leaving anytime soon. Knock knock knock......someone probably wanted to use the stall so I stood up and opened the door but immediately tried to close it when Erwin stood there, grinning. He grabbed the door with his hand and opened it, then he closed and locked it behind him.

"What do you want Erwin..." I growled at him, his grin got even wider and he looked down at my lips.

"Isn't it obvious Levi? I want you, not just you but to also have you be the mother of my kids" he pushed me against the wall and let his hands wander.

"No, that's not possible, you can-" He silenced me with his lips and took off my clothes, before I could even get my bearings, he started ramming into me. I accidentally let out a moan as he hit a spot. That sent Erwin over the edge and he came inside of me but still kept going.

"I want to hear you say my name....." Erwin whispered seductively in my ear and I shivered slightly. He moved up more and faster.

"E-Erwi-aahh~" I refused to let myself release, but Erwin obviously released inside of me and then finished off so I released in the toilet. Erwin grabbed my hands from behind my back and tried to continue.

"No.......let go Erwin, I need to go back to Eren!" I began putting my clothes on but then he turned me around to face him and then slapped me, hard. I cried out in pain as I slid down the wall. I heard someone yelp, and just in time I looked to see Eren flying into the room and landing on top of Erwin.

"What the hell did you do him you blonde haired scum bag?!" He screamed into his face. Erwin pushed him off and threw him against a wall, I squeaked and ran over to him.

"He's mine now, and he will never be yours again." I looked away and I let my tears fall, when did I become so damn emotional? I felt someone's hands wipe away my tears and looked to see Eren smiling sadly but that smile did not last long, he looked up at Erwin and glared, he whistled and I saw a flash of a red scarf run in and put Erwin in a choke hold. I blinked my eyes and saw Mikasa her eyes as fierce as Eren's. Then finally I saw the coconut and four eyes slink in here along with the principle. (Erwin and Levi are both wearing clothes by the way :/)

"So Levi is this him?" I nodded slowly and Eren wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. Hanji ran over and hugged me she was bawling.

"Awe my baby Levi's hurt and I couldn't protect him!!!" I rolled my eyes and looked over at Mikasa and nodded at her, she somewhat smiled and handed Erwin over to the principle. The both of them left and I looked over at Hanji.

"Can we just go home now..." I sighed and felt my eyes get heavy. Hanji nodded and said something to the three of them but I fell asleep in Eren's arms.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N hi hope you guys who read this liked it, that's pretty much it, thanks as always!)

Words: 1675