F I F T E E N

V ran to his phone to call the police instantly.

'I know Jeon Jungkook. He's my friend.'

'That's excellent, sir. Would you like to share some information? Do you know any relatives of him?'

'No....no, I don't even know where he lives.........actually, I don't know him. But how is he? Is he okay?'

'We have just received some important information about the terrorist. Sorry to cut you off. Goodbye and have a nice evening.'

The line went dead.

V cried. He cried more than he had ever cried in his entire life. He screamed. Punched a wall. He cried more, made his shirt drenched with tears.

He wiped them away eventually. He called the police again.

'Tell me the address where the train wreck happened. I'm a reporter.'

He arrived there after two long hours of bus riding since the trains weren't working anymore. He walked a mile to get there.

When he had arrived, he yelled out: 'I'M A RELATIVE. LET ME THROUGH!'

'Sorry sir, but the hurt ones have been brought into a hospital. The dead ones can't be moved or seen either, the police is still investigating the train. I'm sorry.'

He kneeled down and cried. He cried so much that he couldn't stand anymore. He cried his eyes out.

He was laying on the grass, right between the police, reporters and firefighters. He was just lying there, crying.

_

[two weeks later]

He took out a small picture and put it on the counter of the hospital.

'This is my friend Jeon Jungkook. Is he here? I have been searching for him.'

The nurse checked her computer.

'No. But there is a Jeon Chul here.'

'Thank you.'

He walked out. This was the last hospital. He went to every hospital in Daegu and around Daegu.

134 hospitals. But no Jungkook.

His tired eyes were wandering across the park near the hospital. He sat down on a bench. Slept there for a while, still sitting.

He looked like a total zombie. Where was Jungkook?

He decided to give up.

He was dead. He had to be dead.

He walked to the train station and took a train that was standing there, not even checking where it would go to in the end.

V was now sitting on a seat, facing a boy who had turned his head to the window.
The boy had a bandage tied around his head.

He turned his head, facing V.

It was him. Jeon Jungkook. The one who was searched by Kim Taehyung,V, for weeks.

'Jungkook...' he gasped, tearing up in joy and hugging him.

The boy pulled away, tilted his head.

'Who are you?'

The End.