Skylar was agaped. I smiled. "But we didn't fuck or anything!" Skylar protested. "Yeah but you exchange bodily fluids. Either he swallowed your salivas which I know he did or your cum. And I'm 100 percent confirm on the latter one," his mom laughed.

His mom showed a sign of smell.

Yeah I did smelled like him more. He blushed. "Mom!" Skylar yelled.

Then I remembered. Ah, I have to meet someone today. Pulled Skylar away further a bit and said," Hey I gotta go out of town for a while. I'll be back soon though," I said in a soothing voice, for his wolf. But Skylar looked disappointed. But it went as fast as it came.

"So what? You can go for as long as you want." Yup, he's sulking. I chuckled. I gave a peck on the cheeks and his forehead, which totally made him blushed. The I went back to his room to get my wallet and watch and shoes. I waved him a goodbye and left.

I get on my Porsche and drive straight home. "So, you're close to mating ritual huh?" I was greeted by non other that my precious son, Erik the motherfucker. Literally. He used to be his step-mom's fuck-toy. And that's one of the reasons I took him away. See? I save people from their hellholes. I'm not always a douche.

I threw the car keys at his his face. He quickly caught it before it hit his face. "You're actually going to meet him?" Erik asked, putting the keys on the table. I sat down in a couch. "Yeah, why not? I mean a guy claimed to be a son of mine. Born from a human mother. I must admit, that's rare. But humans can't carry my child. Their bodies are not meant to carry something as powerful as our kin. Now that's the more reason I'm going to meet him," I told Erik. I went upstairs and stuffs needed were already put in a backpack. Good.

I grabbed if and went downstairs. There, Marlon was already waiting for me. He was the strongest vampire in the house aside from Erik. We climbed into my car and drive off.

-----------

Skylar's POV

So I went back to sleep. Somehow something didn't felt right. My gut's telling me something bad going to happen. I rolled around on the bed. The bed smelled like him. Suddenly pigments of yesterday's memories came back. I remembered how i begged. I remembered how i was the submissive one. And i remembered how my mate touched me lovingly and admiringly. Fuck. I sound like a love novel.

I touched where the crest should have been. It felt so soothing. Yeah, he'll be back soon. What are all this flowery thinking?!!!

I went out to the woods, to calm myself. I loved to go deeper as it was more calming. Then I heard something moving and rustling. I smelled nothing though. I kept my guards up, claws out, and canines elongated, ready to attack anyone. Then I saw the familiar raven haired girl. "Mikayla, what're you doing here?" I asked. Since this is not her territory and I didn't needed her here, why is she here?

She looked a bit different. Her eyes were dark. And sinister. I smelled her emotions. She meant bad. Then suddenly 3 werecats jumped out of the bushes. Damn, they were good at hiding their scent. They were strong. They managed to pin me down. Since last night was full moon, I couldn't shift because it got tired controlling my body. You're a fucking wolf! You don't get to rest just because you went out.

I was on my knees, struggling. Who are they? They must be new since I've never seen them before. And they're strong. Like, really strong. And then mikayla stepped closer. There was something glowing in her hand. I can feel that it's not something that'll tickle me. Mikayla meant hurt. "Why're you doing this Mikayla?" I asked, trying to get out of their grips.

"One, because you chose him over me. The other? Because you hurt my feelings. We're supposed to be mates! I loved you and you just tossed me away when he came. Now I'm going to remove that fucking mark off your body. You're mine!" Mikayla growled. My wolf growled back at her threat. Oh now you're out eh wolf?