"It's not difficult," Charlene snapped.  Harry looked at her and detected the venom in her voice.  

"Well it is for me," he replied back.  Harry squeezed my hand tightly.  I kicked him and he loosened his grip on my hand.  Charlene was giving Harry the evil eye and Harry was returning it.  I squeezed his hand gently to get his attention.  He looked at me and I gave him the "Calm down" look.  He started to calm down a bit and held a convo with all of us.

It was still pretty awkward because Lydia gave Harry the evil eye too.  Harry did his best not to look at her or Charlene.  I squeezed Harry's hand occasionally for reassurance.  Harry was about ready to speak when he looked back.  He jerked his hand away from mine and said he had to go.  I watched him walk away and then looked in his direction to see what made him leave.  

Zayn was standing in the doorway and was watching Harry walk over to him.  Zayn's eyes were locked on Harry and he didn't seem pleased.  Harry and Zayn argued for a few moments and then walked into the hallway.  I turned around and faced my friends again.  Charlene and Lydia were back to normal now that Harry was gone and Mary Elise was talking about shopping with them.  They asked me to go along, but I said I had work.

"Okay, you ready?" Harry asked.  His hands were in fists and was in the punching position.  His feet were shoulder with apart and his left leg was in front of the other.  He was dressed in a black tee shirt under a black hoodie vest and his dark jeans.  He had his combat boots on and looked extremely badass.  

"Yes," I replied.  I moved my hands up in punching position and made my hands into fists.  Harry looked at me and sighed.  "What's wrong?"

Harry shook his head and walked over.  He grabbed my left leg and moved it in front of me, like his was before.  He explained that I needed to be stable to throw a good punch and that standing straight wouldn't have any support.  Then he adjusted my hands.  My hands weren't making a proper fist and then Harry showed me how.  My hands looked so tiny in his as he made them into fists.  

 Harry was dead serious when he was teaching me.  He asked if I understood the punching stance.  I nodded and he returned to his position.  

"Ready?" he asked again.   I nodded and then he threw a punch at me.  I ducked and threw a punch at his stomach.  He deflected the punch and then gently punched me up the chin.  Even though it was a gentle punch, it still hurt.  When he turned, he gained an unbelievable amount of strength and sometimes he forgot how strong he was.

"Don't duck unless you have the next move planned," he said looking down at me.  I grabbed my jaw and rubbed it for a few moments.  Harry extended his hand to help me up.  "You okay?"

"Yeah," I said.  I took Harry's hand and he helped me up.  He pulled me up and pulled me into a kiss.  I kissed him back and smiled before I pulled away.  I pushed his stomach and returned to my spot. 

I held my hands up again in the proper position and continued to fight with Harry.  Like a broken record, Harry repeatedly won.  But with every loss, I got tougher, stronger.  Every loss taught me what not to do, where my weaknesses are and where to improve on.  I usually made the same mistakes during the first couple lessons, but started to get better.

I didn't duck anymore, unless I had my next move planned.  Harry asked if I was ready and then we began to fight.  Harry threw a punch at me and I deflected it with my left forearm and then threw a right hook at his chin.  Harry grabbed my fist and put my right arm in a chicken wing.  I yelled out in pain, but elbowed him in the gut with my free arm.  As he grunted and loosened his grip on my arm, I broke free and returned to my fighting stance.