Chapter 4

"Hey Zel, can you give me a hand?"PJ called from the kitchen.

"Yeah I'll be there in a second. Just finishing up some bills." I yelled from the computer room.

Life with PJ was absolutely amazing. In a matter of 7 months, he turned the world that use to be filled with blacks and greys, into color. He made me so very happy. In fact it was the happiest I had ever been. With Him and Taylor by my side, I wasn't alone anymore. And being alone was no longer something I wanted.

After a few months of dating, we decided to move in together. Some people would think it was rushed, but we didn't care. We just knew that him moving into my flat was the right thing to do.

I paid the last bill and made my way to the kitchen. The sight before me had me in a giggling fit. PJ was wearing his chef hat from one of his earlier videos and a pink apron, that said 'I Wuv Cooking'. He was covered in flower from head to toe. There was a burning smell coming clouding the kitchen. It was probably from the burnt pizza he had in his hands.

"Fuck!" He yelled. I giggled again. I loved it when he cursed.

He smiled. "What are you laughing at?"

"Well if you must know, I was laughing at how cute my boyfriend looks when he's frustrated." I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He raised an eyebrow while his hands slid on my waist. "Oh really?" I nodded. "Well we can't have that, now can we?"

Before I could respond, PJ engulfed me into a kiss. It didn't take long for me to melt into it. I still felt the same vibration from our first kiss. Always leaving me so content and unsatisfied at the same time. My hands were slowly making my way to them hem of his shirt when my stomach rumbled loudly.

PJ pulled away with a chuckle. "I should get us dinner. "

I pouted. "Food can wait." As if on cue, my stomach rumbled again.

"Seriously, I don't want to upset the stomach goblins." He played with a strand of my long, brown hair. "So whats shall it be? Pizza or Chinese?"

"Chinese sounds great. I'll call it in, but hurry back okay?"

"Of course my lady." He smiled before kissing me softly.

PJ left quickly and I made my way to the computer room. I went to PJ's desk where we kept all the menus. After about five minutes of sorting through the drawer of menus, I gave up and went through the drawer above it. I realized quickly that it was a drawer of personal letters and the menu would definitely not be in there. I was about the drawer when something that made my heart stop.

With shaky finger, I pulled the letter out from the drawer. As I silently read the letter, my vision became cloudy. I couldn't believe what I had read. It seemed so impossible.

This can't be happening. No, he wouldn't. He just wouldn't hurt me like this. No. I read the letter again. This has to be a joke. A cruel, sick joke.

Suddenly the front door opened and PJ called out, "Hey I forgot my wallet!"

I didn't answer. I couldn't answer.

"Zel?"

I heard PJ's footsteps come closer to the computer room, but I was still frozen. The outside of me was like stone and passive, but the inside of me was screaming.

"There you are. I was ju-" PJ stopped right in the doorway.

I read the letter quietly:

"Dear Mr. Liguori,