Chapter 6

*Catalina's P.O.V.*

What the hell? She knows she liked it. And she's the one who came onto me! This is fucking bullshit. And then she just left me there, on her bed, half naked! What the fuck?! Now everybody's staring at me as I walk down the hallway at school and whispering.

"Fucking dyke!"

"Go suck a cock you ugly whore!" What the hell?! I don't even know who the hell that was!

"Better than eating pussy!"

"You wouldn't know unless you'be tried it!" Fucking bitch! Everybody stared at ne all day. I finally gave in and just cried in the bathroom stall. I gathered myself and walked out if the stall and saw Sammy. "What the hell?!"

"Ew. Get the fuck away from me you nasty dyke!"

"Oh don't act like you didn't fucking like it! Besides, you're the one that came onto me!"

"And who are they gonna believe? A dyke like you? Or the school's most popular girl? Figure that out."

"Fucking lying whore! I thought you were my friend! It was just a big fucking lie! You're such a whore!"

"What was you're first clue? I hope you know that after I left you I went and ducked Ben Arruza. You know him. The one who tried to make a move on you and you refused and he smacked you. Yeah. I rode that Di-"

*SMACK*

"Fucking bitch! Get out of my sight! I fucking hate you!"

*Sammy's P.O.V.*

What the hell did I do? I just ruined one of my best friendships because I'm such a bitch. And she's been nothing but nice to me since I met her. I keep denying that I am extremely attracted to her. But I can't be! I ran out of the bathroom. Why the hell am I such a bitch? I need to find a way to make things right between us again. Even if that means I have to ruin my popularity. Right now me being friends with her is more important than anything.