Chapter 10

*Catalina's P.O.V*

 I stopped eating her out and slowly started rubbing her dripping wet pussy as I started making out with her again. I paused: "Your turn. Let's see what you got, Sammie."

 "I'm not sure what to do, Cat... You're an expert at it. I don't know what I'm doing.'

 "Just do it the way you think you would like it." I layed down next to her and watched as she slowly and playfully went down my body. She left a trail of soft kisses down my body that sent sensational tingles through my core. She reached my soaking pussy and left soft kisses on it. Teasing me, making me yearn for more. She swirled her tongue around my sensitive clit. I let out soft moans to the sensation. "You're A LOT better than i thought you would be." She giggled. It was an amazing feeling knowing that she was mine and....OHHHHHH.....sorry. Orgasmic moment. "That was soooo good baby. I'm so glad you're finally mine. I love you."

  "Thanks babe. I'm so glad I'm yours too. I love you too."

*Sammie's P.O.V.*

That was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm so glad that I finally accepted that I like girls. And I'm glad that she is the girl that helped me realize it. I never knew that I could care about anybody asuch as I cared about her. She's beautiful and sweet and perfect to me. "I love you, Cat."

"I love you too, Sam."

I got up and went to take a shower and then realized I could barely stand. My legs felt like jello and o felt extremely light headed. Next thing I know I'm waking up in a hospital.

*Catalina's P.O.V*

"Omg! Sam, are you okay?! Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam! Omg what do I do?!" Omg Sam just collapsed. I grabbed the phone and called 911.

"911. What's your emergency?"

"My friend just collapsed out of nowhere and I don't know what happened."

"What is your location?"

"1274 Cedar Tree Road."

"And what is your name?"

"Catalina Sumers."

"Alright Catalina. The ambulance has been notified and on their way."

"Omg. Thank you!"