Chapter 12 - warning

CHRESANTO

"bro! what the fuck are you doing?!" Daniel yelled from the backseat.

I clinched my jaw and Ignored him. he was my least worry right now. I was just trying to find an abandoned place to chill out so I could figure out some shit.

"Dude! your gonna get us into more shit than we're already supposed to be in!"

"....Shut up please" I groaned lowly facing straight towards the road.

"I can't believe this shit! my fucking foot is paralyzed and I can barely feel my leg! all because you! you fucking punk ass bitch! I am not getting into any more trouble for your stupid low life, deadbeat ass!" he spat.

I then slammed on the breaks making him fly toward and ram his head onto the seat in front of him, "damn man!" he yelled.

I then looked back at him with rage in my eyes. "apparently you didn't fucking hear me cleary! I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled in his face. "now say some and I swear on Kieshia's ex boyfriend jaden's grave ill fucking shoot you in between your mother fucking eyes!"

"Right.." he said sarcastically and looked me dead in my eyes.

I then grabbed the gun beside me, cocked it back and pointed it directly in between his eyes with my finger on the trigger. "try me...i dare you."

He cliched his jaw. "fuck you."

I was about to pull the trigger, but I didn't.

I sighed. "you know what, I'm trying to become a better man." I then moved the gun and turned around .

He then laughed. "nah you just ain't got the damn guts, my nigga. you ain't nun but a lil BITCH. all that shit you did to my girl was a bitch move. you a fucking dead beat father and guess who's been there for dDanielle. me! and here you come bringing your ass back into her and Kieshias life when she obviously doesn't give two shits about you bro. just face it. you ain't got nothing to look forward to. go to hell and rot bitch."

I took in everything he said. its bad because its all true...

Ya know what, I don't have to take this shit from this nigga! I already told his ass if he said some else it was over.

I guess niggas think chesanto ain't bout that life.

Well news check bro... I am.

Roc is officially came out now and ain't no taking it back.

I turned around, and pointed the gun at his face. "I guess I'll be seeing you there man. oh and say hi to my nigga prince when you make it down there."

I then smirked as his whole face expression changed.

"Wait no-"

but it was to late. I shot his ass...

"POW!"

Blood splattered everywhere, including my face and I watched as his body fell over and blood gushed out of his head.

I smiled to myself. "I tried to tell you,,"

I shook my head and smirked