Chapter 3 - Home Alone

*(Don't play song yet)*

KIESHIA

"Maaaaaaaaaa I want dadaaaaa!!!!" Danielle screamed and cried as I tried to tuck her into her Justin Bieber bedspread covered bed. Yes she loves justin bieber. Don't judge her.

She started kicking the covers off of her and started being all dramatic. "I WANT DADAAAAA!!!"

I sighed, trying to calm her down. "Danielle stop it right now! Your dad will be home soon!"

She screamed to the top of her lungs, swinging her small fists at me, getting angry.

I know I told her that Daniel would be home early, but things changed. I should have known that. He's never home early and this is what I have to deal with.

It's fucking 11:30 at night. I should be asleep and Danielle should too, but nooooo Daniel isn't home yet and now she's throwing a fit. He knows she's a daddy's girl.

"Honey please! Just calm down. Daddy will be here at any time."

"Nooooooooo!Now!" She continued to cry.

I gronaed in fustration, grabbing my phone out of my back pocket, calling Daniel on speed dial.

It rang a couple of times.

"Hello?" Daniel answered

I put the phone on speaker and gave it to Danielle. "It's daddy.."

She instantly stopped crying and grabbed the phone. "Da?"

"Hey sweety..." Daniel spoke through the phone

"Wer are yew?" Danielle whined.

"I'm around the corner baby, don't worry ok? daddy gonna be home in three minutes."

Danielle poked her lip out and handed the phone to me, without replying.

She laid down under her covers, facing the wall.

I honestly feel sad for her. She BARELY sees him on a regular basis because he's always working and other stuff.

I sighed, taking the phone off of speaker and putting it to my ear. "Hey..."

"Is she ok?"

"She's fine, she just misses you hella crazy Daniel. You need to make some time in your schedule for your daughter." I said.

I heard him deeply sigh. "I know. It's just I can't be a failure for us. I know I have a family, but what other way will I be able to bring money home? This is what I do. I work in the studio making beats and all that shit. I know danielle misses me, but I TRY ok? I just can't quit my job. I love you guys, but I cant.. I don't know..."