~19~

Thank you all for allowing me to win the silver place for this story, it means a lot to me, thank you guys, love you loads xxmoxx

A month later.

Meera was working with Saumya when her phone buzzed in her pocket. She picked it and saw that it was Om calling.

"Hi,most beautiful woman in the world.." Om said. Meera blushed and walked in her bathroom.

"Om!I told you that I was working with Saumya. You can't call me like that! As a boyfriend you're a bit too clingy.." Meera said joking.

"O right. I'll stop then, bye!" Om answered a bit hurt by her words.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you, you know that I love you. It's just that I got a hard day working for my final exams." Meera said and he smiled.

"I won't distract you.. Do your work but don't forget that you have to come to my gallery exposition in two days." Om said and Meera was the one smiling now.

"I will never miss my boyfriend's achievements." Meera said and Om blushed deeply.

"Wel lgo to work now!" Om said and hung up because he knew that if she didn't finish her work, she wouldn't come to his gallery exposition but he needed her to come.

Denmark.

Anika jumped on his back as he appeared.

"Yay!"She screamed and Shivaay walked to the bed and made her fall on it.They laid on the bed next to each other ans smiled at each other.

"Hi.."Anika said, while brushing her nose against his.

"Hi,cutiepie." He answered. He looked at her and saw how she was dressed. Her little tank top and short shorts left nothing to his imagination and his eyes darkened with lust.

"I should not let you leave this room. You're to beautiful for the world to see.."

"Stop it.." Anika said blushing.

"Why to stop when I'm the only one who deserves to look at you.. to love you..." Things went out of hands really quickly.

Oberoi mansion, morning after.

Saumya closed the door of the bathroom and emptied her stomach once again. It had been a week already since she was feeling sick. She wiped her mouth and the tears which felt involuntarily.

"What's wrong with me?" She asked.

"Saumya?"Jhanvi called and Saumya left the bathroom.

"I'm here, mum." Saumya answered.

"Are you okay?" Jhanvi asked on seeing her pale face.

"Yes I've been feeling sick for a while now." Saumya answered.

"Saumya,I know that you're a married couple and this is your private life,but did you.. and Rudra.." Jhanvi began and blushed profusely. It was so weird to ask this to her bahu. Saumya nodded shyly.

"I know that we should have waited for the wedding but.."

"You're legally married Saumya, it's okay.. but I asked you that because, I think that you're pregnant." Jhanvi said and Saumya looked at her totally shocked.

"Pregnant?"Saumya repeated and looked at her belly quizzically.. "But.. How..How can I pursue my studies if I'm pregnant?" Saumya said collapsing on the bed.

"Saumya,everything is gonna be alright, don't worry about that. You have to be sure of your pregnancy first then you will sort everything out with Rudra." Jhanvi said and kissed her forehead.

Meera looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She was wearing a blue dress and her hair was perfect, along with her make up.

She got downstairs and met with all the family

"Beautiful.."Om mumbled as soon as he saw her. Both Dadi and Jhanvi smiled. They had noticed the little game between the couple and they knew that Meera would be a good  fit for Om and Om would also be a good lover for Meera. He extended his hand which Meera held gently. The family followed them as they left to the gallery exposition.

Denmark.

Anika smiled as Shivaay was taking a picture of her. Then she kissed him on the lips as they took another picture together.

"I'm so sad that we have to go back home already.." Anika sighed as she laid on the bed.

"We can come back here with Ansh, or Anshi, or Shivani.." Shivaay trailed off.

"Who are they?" Anika asked.

"Our future children.." He answered laying next to her and she cuddled in his arms.

"O really?" She asked and he kissed her forehead.

"Yes really." He kissed her cheek and began unbuttoning her shirt.

"We should practice first, na.." Anika said kissing his jawline.

"Yeah,to make it perfect." He answered and began feasting on her chest.

Gallery exposition.

Everyone was admiring Om's painting and sculpture. People realized that some of the sculptures were really feminine and the paintings were also really feminine, like the painting were we could see in a woman's eyes a beautiful world. But one of the paintings was hidden behind a veil on stage. It was the masterpiece of this exposition.

"Good evening everyone, I'm feeling proud to have you all here for my new exposition, A Love For Life. I know that it's been a long time since I did expositions but it's definitely because I was longing for my muse. The one who is sharing my life right now. Meera Thakur." Om said and revealed the painting which was a portrait of Meera. "Please Meera, come and join me." He said and extended his hand. She joined him, but with shyness.

"Meera I would like to thank you for being with me since we know each other.Artist do art but you do wonders with your love. I can't describe how much I love you so here, let me show you something." They walked to the portrait and he showed her her ring finger.

"This is missing from your finger because.." He pulled out a little box from his pocket and opened it. "This is missing from your finger but I hope it won't be the case any more. Please, Meera, will you marry me?" Om asked and Meera looked at him shocked. Her sight was blurred because of her tears as she nodded her head yes.

"I will marry you!" She said and he pulled the ring on her finger before hugging her tightly.

Later, Airport.

Anika and Shivaay were finally back home. The drive came to pick them up so they got to have some sleep before arriving home.

OM.

Meera looked at her ring then at the door.

'I hope Anika Didi won't be angry..' She thought.

"Puttar,stop stressing over nothing." Dadi said. Meera just nodded. They were doing some preparations for the couple return and Meera was carrying some flowers when she tripped over her own feet and landed on someone.

"Ah!"Both Meera and Anika shouted as they fell on the floor..