~3~

Wanted to make it a three shots but guess that it will be a SS haha! 

"Shivaay.."She whispered he held her as if he didn't want to let go..which was true.

He couldn't let go of her.

"Please let go of me.." She added. Shivaay sighed and let her go. She looked at him sadly then, proceeded to look for Sahil.

"Sahil!"She said and found him in a room with Saumya.

"Sahil!"She exclaimed and walked to him. She then hugged him tightly.

"Didi! Are you okay?" He asked. Annika smiled at him.

"I'm okay. Let's go home." Annika said but he nodded his head no.

"I was talking to Somu!" He argued. Annika sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll drop him." Shivaay said behind them and she looked at him.

"No.I mean..No.." She said.

"Go.You must be tired." He said and Annika looked at him taken aback.

"I don't want to go without Sahil." She replied.

"Just go, please." He said and she nodded, finally.

"Don't bring him too late." She answered and he nodded his head yes. She walked past him and left.

When she was home, Annika threw herself on her couch and sighed. How could she let him be so important in her life?

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi,what did you do to me?" She asked. She was brought out of her thoughts by a thud. She looked everywhere but couldn't find the reason of this noise.

"Annika."The mystery man who was stalking her said. He had a gun and he walked to her slowly.

"Love is for him and marriage is for me! That's what I was accepting but he didn't listen to me! Now that you're free, will you run to him Annika?! You're such a cheap woman!" Daksh said revealing his face to Annika.

Annika looked at him in horror. He grabbed her rudely and she gasped.

"Please leave me!" She cried but Daksh held her tightly before pushing her on her bed. She sobbed as her scar opened and she began bleeding.

"I won't leave until you crawl back to me Annika and as it won't happen, I'm going to kill you. If I can't have you, no one will! But first I can have my suhagrat right?" He said and hit her with the gun.

"Ha!"She shouted.

"Annika!"Shivaay said. He was just outside the house and he heard her scream.

"Didi!" Sahil said but Shivaay put a hand over his mouth.

"Hey,stay back in the car please. I think your sister is in some problems." Shivaay said and locked Sahil inside the car.

"Don't open the door to no one!" He said and Sahil nodded.

"Leave me alone!" Annika shouted as Daksh aimed the gun at her. She closed her eyes and hid her head between her legs, waiting for her life to end.

"You should have chosen me Annika." He said and was going to shoot her when Shivaay hit him.

"You little bastard! Didn't I tell you not to hurt Annika?" Shivaay said as he beat the shit out of him.

"You are a cheap man! Taking advantage of her by sleeping with her then treating her like this!" Shivaay hit him with more and more rage.Then he crushed Daksh's hand.

"I had told you that if you try something on Annika, I'll break your hand." Shivaay said, he tied Daksh tightly on the bed, and carrying his girl out of there, he drove back home with Annika and Sahil. On his way out, he called the police and told them about the attack.When they arrived home, Shivaay carried Annika to his room.

"Sahil go to Saumya's room to sleep, I'll take care of Annika." Shivaay said. He came back next to Annika and she collapsed in his arms. She cried so much that she couldn't breath.

"Shh, everything is okay. I'm here Annika, I'm here. Nothing will happen to you." Shivaay kissed her shoulder and lulled her to sleep. When she fell asleep, he picked the first aid kit and turned her on her belly.He lifted her blouse and saw that her scar was injured. Not so bad though. He took care of this then left his room to assure that Sahil was sleeping.

"Shivaay what happened?" Om asked on seeing Shivaay. The sleeves of his kurta were printed with blood.

"Annika..Daksh, he attacked her. He was the stalker and I saved her from him."

"Where is she now?"

"She's sleeping. Let her rest." Shivaay said and went back to his room.

"I'm sorry for what I've done to you Annika." He said on seeing her small body, laying in this huge bed. He took a bath then he laid next to her. She nuzzled into his neck unintentionally and he wrapped his arm around her petite waist.

The morning after, Shivaay was admiring Annika's sleeping form. She seemed so careless, sleeping peacefully.. He just wanted to wake her up and kiss her, because he was craving for this woman who seemed so wrong but also so right. After he spent half an hour admiring her sleeping form, he got up and went to take a bath. As he thought she would still be sleeping, he left his bathroom with only a towel on.

Annika woke up and looked around her. She gasped when she saw Shivaay with only a towel on.

"O my mata!" Annika shouted, and due to the shock the towel fell at the same time Shivaay turned around. Annika closed her eyes and tried to leave from there but her back was aching and she hissed in pain instead.

"Are you okay?" Shivaay asked and she nodded.

"Please dress yourself quickly..I'm so embarrassed!" She said and stayed in the bed. Her back was so painful.

"You can open your eyes now." Shivaay said and Annika looked at him blushing deeply.

She wanted once again to get up but she tripped over her own feet. She landed on him and both fell back on the bed. Her hair was like a curtain around their face and when Om entered his brother's room, he closed it straight away, believing that they were kissing.

He helped her getting up and looked away, blushing deeply. Annika wasn't better, she felt as if only his touch and she'd be a goner.

"Annika..huh..I.. Daksh..I want to apologize for his behavior."

"Why?"She asked. "I mean you're not guilty. He is." Annika said.

"I'mstill feeling guilty, as I should have trusted you." His voice was barely audible and she thought that she had imagined it. She looked at him and saw that he was dead serious. Her Baghad billa was dead serious.

She looked at him, her eyes getting tearful. It was just a good feeling to see this change in his attitude towards her.