My brain gave a exhausting look and said

*if you could have walked on the road then by this time you could have surely reached Bangalore*

I stopped pacing and looked at it's direction and said

*oh no, then what about the interview?*

My brain slapped his head and continued to sleep. Then I did the most expected thing..well..that's ..continuing pacing around the house for some more time then I felt little bit drowsy and decided to sleep but the moment I sat on bed all the 5 alarms rang with a loud a voice indicating that its time to wake up....

*5 alarms..seriously?* my brain asked raising it's left eyebrow.

*common I don't want to be late for the interviews.* I said started to do my daily routine.

But guess what, Aakash also woke up because of me and my alarms. I felt bad for disturbing sleep but I couldn't stop myself from keeping alarms in all phones and watches.

As the interviews were held in the Mumbai branch of Google Company I got an opportunity to see the entire campus along with the 49 other students who cleared the test. As soon as Kamal saw me he waved his hand and stood next to me.

Everyone were looking at the vast awesome buildings and we all entered the main block and saw the big logo of Google displayed in the reception area. The flooring was of clear white marble stone and the ceiling was brightly lit by a lot of lights and the interesting thing is the design is different in every room and corridor. Few people were walking out and some others were walking in. We all saw the working area where the employees work and were stunned as we all expected it to have the same tables and computer systems and chairs. Instead here we saw a different working area here, the tables didn't look like tables, they were of different shape. They had separate place which was calm and quite as it is used for reading any books. The cafeteria was less like cafeteria and more like a 5 star hotel. There were thousands of cuisines to choose and the aroma coming from that area was incredible. There were some stairs which are normal but few of them had slides which we generally find in the children's park. Then we mounted 2 stairs and reached the area where we have interviews. I really want to see how the building is but..may be after the interviews.

"Don't worry we will see the entire campus after interview, okay?" Kamal said and I nodded. We all sat in separate large hall and the interviews were going to be conducted in another cabin. When the HR said that interviews will start within 5 minutes my hands started to become cold and I started to break knuckles out of habit. Kamal looked at me and said

"It's ok don't worry ..you will do it well"

I nodded and wished him 'all the best' and he also did the same. I decided to close my eyes for a couple of minutes and focus on my breath to relax myself. After opening I saw everyone were getting nervous and referring their resumes and projects, few of them were discussing some common questions that might be asked and even practicing the answers too for the interview.

*instead of sitting idle may be you also can open the book and memorize the details of your project right?* my brain asked but I denied because though I read in this stressful moment nothing goes into my brain.

They gave numbers to everyone and we have to go according to it. My number was 40 and I need to wait until 39 members complete their interview. As I don't have any work I started to observe the expressions of people coming out of the interview room. Few of them walked out confidently with a smile on their faces and few of them looked a bit sad.

*I am waiting to see your expression when you come out of the interview room* my brain said I looked at it angrily.

Kamal's number was 30, so he also waited for the interviews for a long time. It was then he said his ex-girl friend works here. I wondered thinking about 'why he chosen this company' then he replied