"But mama I don't want to!"
"Dear, it's time for bed. If you don't go to sleep you won't wake up in time for our trip tomorrow."
The little girl stood thinking all about the trip her and her mom have been planning for weeks; and how excited she had been to go.
"Okay." The words reluctantly left her mouth.
"Thank you darling. Now go upstairs and brush your teeth."
The girl walked upstairs to the bathroom at the end of the hall. It was her own bathroom, it had a frog shower curtain, duckling bath mat, pink princess towels and the mirror had scribbles on it from the girl. She stood on the stool to get a good look in the mirror.
"Hello!" She waved to her reflection giggling. The girl touched her hand to the mirror watching her reflection with close eye. She pulled open the cabinet and grabbed her toothbrush. The cabinet creaked as it closed. She gave the mirror her one last look.
In her bedroom she placed her stuffed horse neatly on her bed beside the other animals as she changed into her pyjamas. She threw a glance at the mirror on her closet door.
"Goodnight me." She yawned before placing her most favourite stuffy beside her wall sized mirror. The girl crawled into bed swaddling herself in her blankets. She looked into the mirror one last time before her eyes voluntarily shut.

----------------

Sorry for the short one
XOXO