Chapter 3

Esmeralda pov

"I'll teleport us." Moonstone said. Before we could said no! I landed on the ground. Trident was on me. "Ow! trident get off!" I said. My black wing and white wing were crumpled. "Sorry Moonstone teleported me on to you. So blame her." Trident said. His sea blue wings pushed Darkness of him. "Don't blame me that I can land right." Moonstone said. Her gray wings shimmered as they landed on Olympus. "Both of you stop it." Sky said. His sky blue wings bristled. Caspian landed next to me and Trident and helped me up. As soon as Darkness woke he shook his black wings. Night rolled her eyes at her siblings stupidity. Her wings were the color of the night sky with little white starry specks. "I wish we knew where the demigods were. Then we could squish those all powerful seven." Zeus said. I felt Trident, Moonstone, Darkness, Sky, and Night stiffened. I squeezed my boyfriend's hand. He smiled at me. "Okay let's do this." He said.

I teleported us in. "Oi!" I yelled. That shut them up. "Who are you?" Zeus demanded. "I'm Gypsy and this is my twin brother Sea." I said. 'Sea really?' he thought. 'The Caspian Sea! duh.' I thought back. "These are our adopted siblings. Trident, Night, Darkness, Moonstone, and Sky." Caspian said. Each angel stepped up as their name was called. We glared at the Big Three. "Why are you glaring at us!" Poseidon asked. "You are the reason our friends, Esmeralda, Caspian, Percy, Nico, Hazel, Thalia, and Jason are practically dead." I screamed. "She had a thing for Nico. Sorry." Caspian said. "Shut up. What about you and Hazel. Huh? we've all seen you two kissing a least once a week." I retorted. We nodded.

Father knew our plan. He appeared. "Gypsy, Sea. I'm sorry. Nico and Hazel have faded." He said. I sobbed. Darkness put his arm around me. I glared at Zeus. Darkness removed his arm as though sensing an explosion of anger. "Get Gypsy out of here!" Caspian said. Darkness dragged me out of there. Once back at the ship we heard Trident scream "they were loyal! They would lay their lives down for you! and you wanted to destroy them because of a possible power struggle! you are no better than Kronos. No he only ate his kids. You wanted to kill them. They now hate you! they drank poison so they wouldn't have to come!"

We ran back to the others. Night was restraining Trident. 'Trident stand down.' I MLed him. Night let him go and he fumed a little. "There is an enemy that even Apollo......there he goes." Chaos said and Apollo collapsed. I gently lifted him and Darkness and I carried him to his temple. I waved my hand and an infirmary was set up. I laid him on one of the beds. ".....She is an enemy that is so old not even you gods remember. She opposed me." Father was saying. My face paled. No it can't be. I helped kill her. I saw her fade. No.

Her pov

That fool Esmeralda thought she killed me. Ha! I can not fade. If I faded so would life. I was banished. I will kill those little Argea spawn. Then Chaos will be powerless.