Chapter 2

A few years after chapter 1

Third person pov (If you don't like pov suck it up!)

Esmeralda was curled up with Darkness. Moonstone was curled up with Caspian. Trident was curled up with Night (Sorry Thals I had to put Percy with someone). Sky was curled up with Sacrifice. Darkness was not happy with that at first. After a few threats not to hurt her and a week locked in the same room Darkness was fine with it. (Sacrifice=Bianca, Darkness=Nico, Sky=Jason) Chaos entered. Everyone stood up "Father." They chorused. "My children you are going to Earth." He said. Night had to restrain and slap Trident (Sorry Perce making it up to Thalia for putting her with you).

Trident pov

"Tri calm down." Night said. "I can't we are going to where we were set up! And ow." I said. Her slap hurt. Thanks Kat for doing that. (Super sorry Perce) "Tri pack." Esmeralda said. "No way." I said. "Trident Perseus Achilles Jackson Void pack or so help me Chaos I will kill you." She said. "I'll get packing." I said. "You'd better." Esmeralda growled. I scampered away. In my defense when Esmeralda says your full name you are in serious trouble. She is scary when she is mad. I don't know how Darkness can stand it. 'Dude we can hear your thoughts.' Sky mind linked me. I mentally slapped myself. 'Stupid stupid.' I thought.

Night pov

I sighed. 'I have an idiot for a boyfriend.' I thought. 'Hey!' trident said. 'It's true.' Moonstone said. 'She's right.' Esmeralda said. 'Come on guys help me.' Trident thought. 'I don't want an angry girlfriend so I'm staying out of this.' Darkness said. 'I don't want an angry sister and an angry girlfriend sorry Tri.' Caspian said. 'I hate you.' Trident thought. I shook my head and packed.

Esmeralda pov

I was prepping the Narnia 7. You don't want to know what happened to Narnia's 1-6. Let's just say I am never letting Trident near the ships without supervision. "Hey Esm." Sacrifice said. "Let me guess you want to come with us for moral support for Sky." I said. "Yes. Please." She said. "No you'll cone with Shadow and the Angels I've selected." I said.

We loaded our things on to the ship and left very late. "Auto pilot take us to mount Olympus." I said. I leaned back in my chair and fell asleep.

Flames racing up my body. I bit my lip. "Please Esmeralda. I hate hurting you. Just say yes." A cloaked figure said. "Never. I will die before I marry a scumbag like you." I said then screamed.

I sat up. We were near the twin planets Literary / Cinema when I noticed we needed gas. I landed us in the country of Cars on Cinema. "Hey Flo." I said. "Need Jet fuel? I've got you honey." She said. I filled up the tank and tried to pay. "No honey. You and your siblings have saved us a lot. We owe you." She said. I waved to the aqua car as I left.

"Back on course." I said. We neared Olympus. "Archangels, Up!" I yelled. they all flailed around. I laughed. "I love my job." I said.