Chapter 1

Esmeralda pov

I was twirling my hair when Father came in. "The Big Three have called their children for slaughter. Both Roman and Greek. It's time to bring them to Utopia." Father said. "yes father." we said. We stepped through the portal just as the campers prepared to slaughter them. I flew in front of them. "Go through the portal to Utopia. Caspian and I will cover you." I said. This was too easy. I threw knife after knife at them. Not aiming to kill just slow down. Then they came in too close and drew Γύφτος, in the form of a pocket knife. I flicked it opened and the full sized Utopia metal sword appeared. Caspian drew Populorum, also in the form of a pocket knife. He copied my movement and the swords Gypsy clanged with the campers weapons. "Sleep." I said and they collapsed.

Hazel pov

I was excited when the five of us were called to Olympus. The elevator played very bad music. We stepped into the throne room. "Hazel, Jason, Thalia, Percy, and Nico. You have grown in power." Zeus said. We bowed. "A little too much." Hades said. I was confused. "We Three have decided you must die." Poseidon said. "That's idiotic. We have saved your butts three times maybe more. This is how you thank us. By murdering us. Thanks Father." Percy spat the last word.

"I agree." Ares said. "So do I. These demigods wouldn't turn against us. They are loyal and true. Like Esmeralda and Caspian were. Don't make the same mistake." Athena said. The other Olympians agreed. "You know we're right because Enigmo is siding with me." A goddess I didn't know said. "Hold your tongue Argea." Hades said. "You ordered the murder of my children. How can you say that?" Argea burst out. Whoever Esmeralda and Caspian were they were very well liked. "Thanks to your mistake. The Little Tiber and Thalia's tree had to be instated." Hermes said. "Enough children prepare to die." Zeus said. "Guys wall." I said. We created a wall of gems, water, shadow, lighting, and air to slow them down. We ran to the elevator.

We were out of breath when we reached camp. The rest of the seven and the Greeks were fully armed. "You traitors." Annabeth said. I scanned the crowd. Leo and Piper were the ones who looked hesitant. "What the Hades, sorry dad, did we do?" Nico said. "You took arms against Olympus. The Big Three tried to bless you but you slammed them with a wall of your powers." Frank said. "They took arms against us you idiots. They said and I quote 'Hazel, Jason, Thalia, Percy, and Nico. You have grown in power. A little too much. We Three have decided you should die.'" I said. "Liars. Why would the gods kill Percy or any of you. Attack." Annabeth said.

A portal opened and two hooded winged figures flew through. One said. "Go through the portal to Utopia. Caspian and I will cover you." That one threw knife after knife after the campers. We clambered into the portal and saw a garden. The figures walked through the portal with ease. The took off their hoods. "I'm Esmeralda daughter of Argea and adopted daughter of Chaos." The knife thrower said. "I'm Caspian son of Hipplya and adopted son of Chaos." The boy said. Wow he is cute. What am I saying? what the Hades? Frank as good as ditched me.

Esmeralda pov

I felt sorry for them. I was in their position once. When Zeus, the idiot, thought that us Archangels/PROTECTORS would destroy Olympus. That nimrod makes more mistakes in a week than we have fingers and toes. "Hello Caspian Esmeralda how did it go?" father asked "they kept the Big Three back but the campers were going to kill them. We did as you instructed Father Chaos." Caspian said. "Where are we and why the Hades do they have wings?" the girl with short spiky hair said. "Thalia, you are on Utopia, my home. And if you would like your home." Father said. "Guys I'm staying." The cute one with black hair said. "If my brother's staying so am I." His sister said. "I don't have anyone left. So count me in." The boy with sea green eyes said. "I'll stay, someone needs to keep Seaweed Brain in line." Thalia said. "I guess I'm staying I'd get devoured if I went alone." The blond one said. "Sweet Jason." Thalia said.

"Nico step up." Father said. The cute one stepped nervously. "From this day you shall be known as Darkness." Father said. Darkness's face twisted in pain then two jet black wings spread. "Hazel step up." Father said. Darkness's sister stepped to where her brother stood. "You shall be known as Moonstone." Father said. Her face twisted in agony and two gray wings spread. "Percy step up." Father said. The black haired one stepped up.

Percy pov

"Percy step up." I stood where Darkness and Moonstone stood. "You shall be known as Trident." Chaos said. I felt an agony in my shoulders. Then I felt another part of my body come into existence. I looked. I saw sea blue wings. "Thalia step up." Chaos said. she tentatively stepped up. "You shall be known as Night." He said. Her wings were black with little starlike specks. She looked cute. Wait what am I saying? what the Hades she isn't a hunter anymore. "Jason step up." He stepped up. "You shall be known as Sky." I just noticed Chaos flicked his hand after he said what we will be known as. Sky's wings were sky blue. "I'm adopting you." Chaos said. "Thank you." I said a little shakily. "I finally have sisters. No offense Cas." Esmeralda said. "Why do we have wings?" Night asked. "Now you're Archangels like us." Caspian said. "Or Protectors is a more common term." Esmeralda said. Caspian and Esmeralda's wings were identical, one black one white. "Esmeralda! Bandit is trying to kill me again!" someone squealed. "Those are the angels. Be there in a sec Sacrifice." Esmeralda yelled.

Caspian pov

We walked into the training room to see them teleporting around the room. "Stop it Bandit." Huntress said. "Yes m'am." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Angels fall in." Esmeralda said. "Ooh newbies. Prank time. Wait Percy?" Bandit said. "Luke?" Trident said. "Yep. When I died Chaos asked me if I wanted to become an angel. I said sure." He responded. "I'm Huntress." She said. "Zoë?" Night said. Huntress nodded. "I'm Forge." He said. "Beckendorf!" Trident said. "That's where those souls went." Darkness muttered. "I'm Sacrifice." she said. "Bianca!" Darkness said. "I'm Beauty." she said. "Silena." Trident said. "There are numerous more but I thought might want to meet our most childish angels. At least til Trident came along." Esmeralda said. "Got that right Percy always the most childish." Forge said. Beauty snorted. "Hey!" Trident said.

"Who is who so we're not confused." Bandit said. "I'm Moonstone formally known as Hazel." The beautiful daughter of Pluto said. "I'm Darkness formally known as Nico." Her half brother whom Esm seemed to fancy said. 'I do not!' speak of the devil. "I'm Trident formally known as Percy." He said. "I'm Night formally known as Thalia." The one trident seemed to like said. "I'm Sky formally known as Jason and Night's biological brother." He said.