03 |:| Present-day Teiko

Start from the beginning

"You're only saying bad things about her!" She defended.

"We don't get along very well, but that's not why I'm saying these things"

"Why don't you guys get along?"

"I just don't like the vibe she gives off. She still doesn't know much about sports, but she has her ways to get what she wants. She can be eerily persuasive and convincing"

"So?" Fuyumi asked.

"Call it manipulation; imagine if someone could get inside your mind to understand how you think, as well as your behavioral patterns" He replied in an exaggerated tone, trying to scare the girl.

"Surely, she's not a mind reader" Fuyumi said in denial.

"There are people who could use that information against someone. She could be extremely shady and unreliable sometimes. She even admits that herself."

"Is that what happened between her and the miracles?" She asked

"Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me. Maybe their breakup was for the best," he shrugged as Fuyumi scrunched her eyebrows in pity.

"But nevertheless,  I'm thankful for her. She saved Deatoro and I from being stuck in the third-string. We never thought that we would get a chance to be regulars, right?" He added as he glanced at Deatoro Joku, Teiko's new shooting guard.

"Frozen clock~. The peachy angel~" Deatoro, recited dramatically with his black hair dancing in the wind as his alluring brown eyes twinkled for whatever reason.

"SPEAK NORMALLY FOR ONCE!!" Sudouhiro shouted in frustration as he harshly smacked the boy's back. "NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING"

"Mercy! Mercy!" He said in English.

"You are actually a pain in the ass"

"Peachy angel' . . .Who would that be?" Fuyumi asked.

"That reminds me of our previous manager, Momoi Satsuki. She had the abilities of a spy and her analytical skills were off the charts. She was good with scanning bodies to determine one's statistics"

"That's amazing. . . Rindou-san is lucky to be her underclassman" Fuyumi said in awe.

"Was that who you were referring to?" Sudouhiro asked Deatoro who snazzily whipped his hair.

Fuyumi sweatdropped as Sudouhiro had a tick mark pop up on his head, "Just say 'yes' and you'd be sparing many years of my lifespan" He firmly instructed.

"Deatoro-san has never spoken without using weird metaphors huh?" Fuyumi asked.