Chapter 10

Before we start this chapter let me tell u guys i m veryyyyy unhappy with the response... So this chapter will be short... And will be the last chapter of that case..... I m gonna be very quick in this... Coz i got very less response on this story and till the stars shine.... So ya....

And to all my lovely reader who response...

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

That day while returning home.... They were attacked by some goons jiski wajah se dhruv got injured..... Navya got hit by a bullet which to gods grace just passed touching her hand..... The gang took them to the hospital....

Nandini recived a call from a unkown no. She attended the call... It was from the court regarding some proof which they had submitted... She was going to the court alone but cabir saw that and went behind her with some bodygaurds.... The journey till the court was safe no attacks..... Nothing.... But while coming back the breaks of nandini's car were failed and the car was near a cliff without thinking about anything she jumped out of the car.... And cabir saw that so he reached on time and and took her to the hospital...
When the gang saw her hands and legs bruised and a deep cut on her forehead they were all worried... No one knew how to react.... Manik was in tears seeing his nandini in such a vulnerable state... Doc took her to the ICU... Treated her.... After few hour all the people were conscious...
Next 2-3 days were spent in hospital only... Manbir were finding the culprit.. Little did they knew... That it was nandini's mom; JIYA MURTY....

Next day was the court hearing...
Nandu went along with manbir... Rest of the gang was with naruv.....

In the court..🏤🏤

The hearing started...

Judge: jo bhi aap logo ke sath hua hume uska afsos hai... Aaj mein bas apna akhri faisla sunaunga.... Kyunki sare sabotton ke aadhar par jiya murty gunhegar sabit hoti hai... To hum unhe.... Ek nirdosh ko jhute ilzam mein fasane ke liye... 2 logon ko kidnap karke rakhne ke liye... Aur rishab murty ke kidnap case ke liye unhe 20 saal ked ki saza dete hai.... Aur uske baad agar phirse inhone kuch aisa waisa kiya to phir inhe sazae maut hogi.... The court is adjourned...

Nan: mani we won the case..... We won mani... I said na mein rishu ko insaaf dilake rahungi.. I did it...

Man: haan meri jaan u did it... We did it....

Cab: guys chalo hospital chalte hAi.....

Manan: ya chalo.....

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

From the next chapter will start. New phase of their life.... Lets see can they survive it...

Acha response nahi mila na to i will discontinue this story... Vaise bhi jiya ka khel khatam so ab kya faida haina.... So fine agar is chapter ka response aacha nahi hua to ye last chapter hoga....

Love

Nandini❤️❤️