Don't come near me

The next week was.. bad.

Whenever Tom and Matt were around each other, Tom tended to just walk away or stay quiet.

They hadn't spoken in forever.

It was one boring afternoon when Edd decided to take action. So he went to Toms room to talk with him.

Edd knocked on the door. It took a while but eventually, Tom opened up.

"What do you want?" Tom looked like he had just gotten out of bed. "Do you mind if I come in?"

"..."

"Fine." Tom walked away from the door. Edd walked in and sat on Toms couch. Tom sat on the other side.

"Tom, I've been trying to ask you.. what's wrong?? You won't talk to Matt, and you barley talk to me."

"It's nothing."

"Stop lying. It's obviously something if it prevents you from talking to your friends."

Tom sighed. "It's just.. Matt just.. he's so.. a-and I.. UGHH" Tom couldn't get the words out.

Edd placed his hand on Toms shoulder. "Hey, how about you ask Matt to take a walk with you? Y'know, talk about what's wrong? I think that would really help. I don't want you two to be mad at each other forever" Edd smiled lightly. Tom sniffled.

"I'm not asking him."

"Okkkkk..
Then I will." Edd got up and started to walk out.

"Wha- WAIT EDD!" Edd was already out the door, so Tom rushed.

When Tom got to Matts door, Edd was already talking to him. Matt also looked like he had just woken up.

"Alright! So.. you'll go?" Edd asked.

"Sure" Matt said nervously. He didn't really want to go, but he didn't really have a choice. Edd just would've made them go either way.

"Yay! Alright! Meet Tom outside the apartment whenever your ready!" Edd smiled and walked over to Tom standing in the hall.

"Edd.." Tom groaned. "Why are you making me do this?" At this point, Tom was pouting like a child.

"Tom! Stop being so rude! Your doing this because Matts your friend, and you shouldn't be avoiding him. Now go get dressed, you have a date to be ready for!"