Chapter One

"Quen, wake up. Quen. Quen!"  Hopie started shaking Quen's shoulder but he still won't budge. She glanced at his handsome face and feasted her eyes on the banquet presented before her.

His beautiful eyes, her most favorite feature of his, while closed is still pretty damn amazing to look at. His eyelashes alone should be deemed illegal because of its sensuality.

His perfectly arched eyebrows, which is now on repose, is a constant source of her delight. It had made her laugh on numerous occasions because of its ability to dance and move according to Quen's whim.

His perfect nose with its annoying habit of sniffing every now and then. But when it nuzzles itself unto her shoulders or behind her ears or against her nose, she immediately weakens. One of his lethal pointy weapons, so to speak.

Ah...and his lips. Hmmm. His gloriously hot, kissable lips. She remembers exactly how he dampens them with his tongue when he's nervous or parched. The way he purses them whenever he's annoyed or humbled. The way he exaggeratedly puckers them when doing his kiss gesture.

And she remembers vividly how heavenly it felt against hers last night.

**********

"I'm famished, Quen. Hurry!" Hopie whined while drumming her palms on the car's dashboard.

"Baby, calm down." Quen replied. "It's almost midnight and most restaurants are already closed at this hour. Let me circle around that corner and see what we can find."

"Quen, I could literally, like literally, eat anything right now because I'm so freaking hungry."

"Then eat me." Quen seductively declared.

Hopie stopped drumming her palms and glanced at Quen. 

He's looking at her like he can't wait to consume her. 

Like he's the one craving for something. 

Like he wants to eat her instead.

"Ahem. I'm still here you guys," announced a disapproving voice from behind them. "Just because I'm silently texting here doesn't mean I can't hear you." EJ continued.

Both Hopie and Quen laughed. It's been known to happen. Almost always, they get so engrossed with each other that they forget that other people exists.

"You know what? Let's go to a KTV bar." Quen decided. "It has got to be the only place still open at this hour. We can eat while singing our hearts out. And do some other stuff, too". He added that last part with his signatured sexy wink.