Depression

Ian's POV
The doctor says depression is common in cases like this,he says one day she could just wake up and feel better I just don't know when that day is going to come.
I trudge up the stairs to our bedroom I walk down the long hallway and push open the door to see Lucy once again crying in the dark corner of our concealed room.
"Lucy please get up Kenzington isn't awake yet but she misses her mother and I want you to come down for breakfast"I say leaving the room and walking down the stairs. "Is mommy going too feel better" Kenzington says looking up at me with those big eyes I could never resist "well mom is going through some rough times right now" I say
"Is it because of Waverley" she says looking up at me. I look away not wanting to Answer the question, "yes" I say head still facing away from her it wasn't just rough on Lucy it was rough on all of us.
I carry Kenzington out to the car I beep the horn slightly I face towards the door seconds later a sorrowful Lucy walks out the door she pulls her self in the front seat and gives us a small smile, I knew she didn't mean the smile but she was trying hard to be strong for Kenzie.
We sit in the front door of the church I put Kenzington into a tight hug and hold her close to my chest I look around to see more then hundreds of people sitting, people I've never seen before people I've never met I see them wiping tears dripping from their faces and wiping the sadness coming from there souls I turn back around.
we walk up to Waverley's casket I see my daughter laying her arms are crossed her chest I think how I'll never get to walk her down the aisle or give her her first dance tears brim my eyes and I cry. Kenzington walks up head down she finally looks up and gasp "no" she cries sobbing hardly and pounding her fist on the ground she sits her head on the dark shinned wood casket and sobs her cries fill the church and echo throughout the large room but the tears aren't just for her but for anyone's who's ever loved someone. Anyone who has ever lost someone.