The pain

Lucy's POV
I woke up in a nasty beige hospital room that smelt revolting. The pillows were hard as rocks and the room was barely letting in any light it made me very depressed.
"Luce" a voice calls I look up it was Ashley, "how you feeling sweetie" she says pulling me into a hug. "Okay" I lie "how did you find me?"
"I was driving down the road when I saw you who did this to you?"
"Anthony" I cry, "okay" she says as she slips out the door to the front desk.
"Ashley" I say as she walks in the room and shuts the door "are they going to find him"
"Hopefully" she replies looking away.
6 weeks later
I slipped on my dress and jacket and ran out the door I was meeting Ian's
today for the first time in 5 weeks and I couldn't wait to see him it was hard to be away from him for that long.
I drove to a small café in the outskirts of Hollywood I saw Ian sitting there reading his book from 30 feet away I giggled at the thought of how much of a nerd he actually is and how much I missed that.
"Ian" i shout "Lucy goose" he yells back he pulls the chair out and I sit down.
"What I gentle man" I joke "how's life treating you" he says coyly changing the subject,
"fine,pretty well actually" I say, "I want to get back into acting"
"How about you" "I'm thinking of writing a book" he replies.
Gradually our conversation shift toward how much we miss acting especially together. "Bye goose " he waves", "bye"I say "I'll call you"
I pull myself into the car realizing how much I missed him I look in my rear view window about to pull out there stands a figure I fear most, "Anthony" I think "how come they haven't caught him he can't be that good of a hider"he continues to walk forwards I pull my car out of the parking lot and look back but he was no longer standing there. I take a deep breath and drive home I pull in my drive way and I see Anthony sitting on the rocking on my front porch I pull back into the street and head to Ian's house.
I pound on the door waiting for him to answer he pulls open the door and I walk inside.
"Lucy what the hell?"he ask I sit on his couch and run my hands through my hair.
"I'm going crazy" I cry out. "Why?" He says in a confused voice .
"I'm seeing Anthony, it's scaring me he's coming for me I'm scared Ian you need to help me please" I beg .