To The Man I Love The Most ♥

Before you came into my life, I was too distracted by the thoughts that I will never get the love I deserve. But then, there's You.

You are that someone who can make my roll eyes with your unending cheesy punch lines.

You are that someone who can make my day by just saying "I love you, baby".

You are that someone who cares a lot and listens to my dramas and rants.

You are that someone who encourages me to do my best in everything I do.

You are that someone who made me realized that someone's gonna ask me to become their lifetime partner.

Thank you for being there for me, through the good and bad. Thank you for making me feel so loved. Thank you for making my heart melt with your little efforts that made me love you more each day. Thank you for making me feel real love and made me believe that there's someone worth the pain.

Thank you for giving me the love I didn't know I deserve. Thank you making me feel how special I am to you. Thank you for choosing to be with me everyday.

Thank you for telling me things you'd rather keep to yourself. Thank you for helping me know and love myself more by loving me unconditionally. Thank you for everything, baby.

All I know is that loving you is the best feeling I've ever experienced. Please do remember that I will be here for you no matter what.

I am so afraid to lose you. So I always end up praying every morning and every night that you would be the for me. But for now, let's focus and endure on what we have right now.

I couldn't find words to describe my feelings for you. I just know that I see myself with you. It could be 10 years or more from now and I still see myself with you.

I love everything that makes you, you. You are so perfect, love. I am beyond blessed to have someone like you, who made me the best person and taught me that real love really exists.

I promise that I will always love you. I promise to choose you over and over again.

I am not afraid of promising these things for I trust God in everything.

Love, imma keep you forever. ☺😍😘💖