five; follow me

;;

;;

days went by without much going on. they had the stay low for the time being, since fans and paparazzi were everywhere trying to look for them.

though once they ran out of food and drinks after those few days, someone had to go out and get more for them, with the twenty dollars they had won a mere few days ago with the lottery ticket.

"i'll go," yugyeom volunteered, standing up and running a hand through his messy dark hair.

"no," jinyoung says, "i'll go. you stay here, gyeom."

yugyeom huffs, "i'll be fine. promise,"

"no," jinyoung says, looking at him. "it's especially dangerous now for us to go out. i'll go since i have a hoodie and a face mask to cover me."

"fine," yugyeom says, "but take your phone. i'm just as worried about you getting hurt as you are of me."

"aww," mark says, poking yugyeom's cheek. "what a sweetie."

"shhh," yugyeom says, swatting his hand away.

"i will," jinyoung says, pulling the hoodie on and the face mask over both of his ears. "call me if anything happens here."

"we will, don't worry." jaebum says, patting his back. "just be quick. and take this." he says, handing him the money.

jinyoung nods, taking the bill and going on his way. he looked around as he walked. the area seemed to be clear of people, just the road and grass to keep him company as he walked down to the small convenience store. which was a good thing, he (and the others) were trying as hard as possible not to be seen by the public eye. it was all just too much to take in at the moment.

he walks into the store, feeling the warm air of the heater hit him. he sighs in relief, grabbing a small basket and going down an isle. he sets a few small bags of chips in the basket, along with some other snacks. he heads over to the drinks, getting enough for the seven of them. he continued to look around the store, until he heard someone mumble from the isle over.

"i swear i just saw park jinyoung," one of them says to the other, "in the next isle."

jinyoung's eyes widen slightly, as he tugs his hoodie farther over his head and his mask up. he quickly walks to the register, putting his things on the counter.

"yah, jinyoung-ssi!" the other girl yells, causing jinyoung to jump slightly. though he doesn't turn around, waiting as the cashier rung up his items.

"i know you hear me, jinyoungie!" the girl yells, getting closer. "where have you been?! what happened to got7!" she yells, making jinyoung's hands shake as he put the rest of the items on the counter.

he hears the multiple clicks of a phone camera, as the girl got closer to him. "tell us the truth!"

jinyoung stays silent, handing the cashier his money and taking the bags. he walks outside, as the two girls continue to follow him.

"yah, don't just walk away! we want answers! where are you staying?! where is the rest of got7!" she yells, pulling down jinyoung's hood and looking at him.

"p-please stop," jinyoung mutters, being the first thing he had said to the girls.

"you can't just do this to your fans!" the girl says furiously.

"please," jinyoung repeats, "please leave me alone..."

the girls continue to pester him, not letting him leave until their questions were answered. jinyoung calls jaebum, walking in the opposite direction of where the members were.

"hello?" jaebum answers, worry in his voice. "is everything okay, jinyoung?"

"fans found me," he says, walking as the girls continue to follow and yell at him. "they won't leave me alone,"

"shit," jaebum mumbles, trying to think of something to do.

"i walked the opposite way of you guys," jinyoung says, "so that they wouldn't come towards you."

"damnit jinyoung," jaebum says, "you could've come here. i'd rather you have us all to help instead of dealing with it alone,"

"i'm sorry," jinyoung says, his voice somewhat out of breath. "they won't stop following me."

"jinyoungie, it'll be okay. just–" jaebum was interrupted as he heard a loud noise, along with the call ending.

"jinyoung!" jaebum yells into the phone, trying to call him back. though it was no use, it only went straight to voicemail.

a/n: sorry for not updating in like two months yikes

but i hope you enjoyed!
please vote & comment, i really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em