"I gotta get changed and I'll meet you on the field?" Alex asks, pointing to the boys' locker room.

I nod and start to head to the football field. As I walk, I notice that Alex dropped his wallet from his back pocket. I wanted to hold it until he got out there, but he wouldn't have anywhere to put it, so I decided to go give it to him.

I shouldn't do this, but it's important. I think to myself.

I quickly head to the locker room and shield my eyes with my hand as I walk past all the tall, but really buff football players. Let me tell you. Nearly all the guys in there were shirtless and sweaty. It stunk and it was very, very awkward. I finally reach the back of the locker room and find Alex, I think. I was looking down the whole time that I couldn't tell who I was facing. I build up the courage and look up to see Alex...shirtless. Oh. My. God.

"What's up?" Alex looks down and sees me. He immediately gets wide-eyed.

"Blake! Oh my god! What are you doing in here?" He asks and frantically puts his shirt back on.

"Y-You dropped your w-wallet in the..um..ugh..hallway. Here." I stutter and quickly hand him his wallet as my hand shakes furiously. Alex takes the wallet and shoves it in his locker and continues to get ready for practice.

I speed walk out of the locker room and dash outside. I was beyond embarrassed after that. My cheeks were so red that they began to burn. I jogged up onto the bleachers and sit all the way in the back. As I sit, I noticed that another girl was sitting about a few inches away from where I was sitting. I try to stop blushing and make a gesture towards her.

"H-Hello. I never noticed you here before. My name is Blake. Blake August." I reach my hand out for her to shake it and she looks at my hand and then back at me in utter disgust. The girl was dressed in skinny jeans, a blue flannel top, and red suspenders. She also had Timberland boots on and nerdy glasses. She was fiddling with some circuits in her iPhone with a pair of tweezers. Her wavy auburn hair flowed down to her neck and she drapes it behind her ear as she scoots away from me.

I scoot closer and speak again.

"M-My name is Blake," I say, stretching my hand out again.

The girl rolls her eyes and once again, moves even further away from me.

"I like your boots. They're nice." I compliment her loudly.

The girl looks in my direction, then at her boots and then she continues to fiddle with her iPhone. I could hear her mumbling to herself in frustration as she continued to play with the circuits.

"Um, I think the baseband processing circuit might be fried," I say shyly.

She looks at me and back at her phone. She examines it closely and gets up.

So much for making a friend. I sadly think to myself. I play with the hem of my yellow dress.

The girl begins to walk towards me and sits next to me. She hands me her phone and tweezers. I wasn't sure, but I think she was asking for me to fix it. I awkwardly take the phone from her and begin fixing it. The girl looks outward as a whistle blows and the football team finally rushes to the field. I look up and see Alex awkwardly waving at me. I wave back and go back to fixing the girl's phone.

"He's a catch." The girl finally speaks to me and I look up in confusion.

"Who? Alex? I mean, yeah. He's a nice boy." I reply cheerfully.

"Don't fall for it." The girl warns me.

"What do you mean? I don't think he's bad. He's been so sweet to me." I say as I finish fixing the girl's phone.

I hand her phone back and she takes it from me. The girl begins to make her way down the bleachers. As she walks away, she takes one final look out towards the field, then back at me.

"You'll find out soon enough." The girl warns me again, shakes her head and walks down the bleachers.

"Wait! What's your name?" I ask before she leaves.

The girl smirks at me.

"Charlie." She says and she exits abruptly.

I just sat there in pure confusion. What did she mean by that? I'd find out soon enough? She's just crazy. Okay, Blake, no more talking to people with a pair of tweezers. I think to myself, as I scratch my scalp. I sit back down and watch the boys practice.

As I sat there, I couldn't get what Charlie said out of my head. I couldn't comprehend what she meant. Did Alex do something that I didn't know about? It probably means nothing. That girl's just weird.

Anyway, that's a small tidbit of what will become of my giant world. I will back soon for more tales from my life. Kiss Kiss.

XOXO

Blake Penelope ♥