Four (Edited)

---- THIS STORY IS NOW PUBLISHED ----

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF THE PUBLISHED BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY THAT I EVER PUT IN HERE, WATTPAD AND WITH YOU GUYS SUPPORT ARE WHAT GOT ME TO BE ABLE TO DOING SOMETHING I LOVE, SO THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, FOR EVERY COMMENTS, EVERY VOTES AND ESPECIALLY YOUR KINDNESS UNDERSTANDING FOR MY GRAMMATICAL ERROR.

THANK YOU / DOOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU/TERIMA KASIH

By : Yui Ismutomo / Justme_ai

Check the story at Ficfun : http://www.ficfun.com/novel/1962021-His-Weakness.html

------------------------------------------------ 

** Adrianne **

Three days later, when I jump out from my car and stand at the hall looking around my school, I realize that today is like my other first day since I come here on Monday and now it's already Friday.

I notice people staring and murmuring something while they walk or stare at me when I start walking.

I can guess what they're saying though.

'Look, that's the new girl who just come on her first day, then suddenly disappeared the next 3 days'

I can't stop the giggle when I hear the words in my mind because I realize perhaps that's the exact words that they're saying about me now.

'I wonder what they would say if they knew they reason I didn't come to school' I thought bitterly when I arrived at my locker.

Honestly, when I woke at the hospital and saw Robert face, I was sad at knowing that I was still alive. It seems that when he saw me running away from my house, he kept following me from afar and made sure i was protected just in case.

So when he saw me fainted on the back seat of his car, he quickly took me to the hospital.

How sad is it that when I was hospitalized for 2 days, he was the only one who kept me company. It seems that my parents are still mad at me, because even though they knew I was sick, they never went to check up on me, like I wasn't there.

Sighing, I try to ignore everything and just live my life like I've done everyday.

Riinnngg...

"Oh crap" the bell startles me because it seems with everything I had in my mind, I was just standing infront of my locker like an idiot, forgetting to take out any of my books.

I can't be late today, not on my other first day of school.

I quickly take my books from the locker before turning around. Unfortunately with everyone in hurry, I bump into someone and drop my books.

Isn't that just perfect?

Groaning, I drop to my knee to pick up all of my stuff and realize that the hall is almost empty.

"Here"

I look up and see a girl with light brown hair shove me my Biology book ,which is why I have to go now, because it's the first subject on my schedule.

I smile and take it from her  "Thanks"

"Are you going to Mrs. Lionaire class?"

"Yeah, I guess" I shrugged "I mean, it's like my first day with her actually" I admit sheepishly.

She gasped  "You are Adrianne Collins?!"

I nodded and decided to start walking or else we are definitely going to be at least 15 minutes late.