Capter 4 the big ball

I walk through the gate the guards didn't even glance at me! All I could here them saying was if one filthy pirate shows up here I am going to kill them. I say hello as I walk by. This ball reminds me why I left. Then I see her the princess she is 13 has long hair and brown eyes she is moving closer to me watching me I start to I start to look for escape but it is to late she is standing in front of me.

Excuse me umm do I know you look?

"Well I don't know if you remember me but I knew you when you were a baby." I lied I do know her and I want to hug her since its been so long.

Ohh I thought you were someone else.

Well maybe she will show up.

Not likely even if she did try to come the guards would kill her.

"Well that is a shame I bet she really would of liked to come." I know who she is she is talking about it is me but I cant tell her but I want to. Several men asked me to dance but I said no my crew is watching me and I know Caleb is among them I start talking to the girl we will capture I put my hand up in an o then put up 2 fingers I here a gun shot and everyone scatters I tell the girl. "if you want to live follow me." she follows and looks down luckily we are already down by the docks. she see's my tattoo only pirate's have tattoos

Your a pirate!

Yes good observation, now get on the boat.

No why would I go on a boat with a bunch of dirty pirates I am a lady in waiting.

"Because I say so I did not want to make this difficult but two things one we are not filthy I mean look at me, and two." I punch her in the face and she is unconscious it will only leave a bruise I look up and see the crew staring at me." What I wasn't going to pull her by her hair while she is kicking and screaming ." we put her in the brig and sail away into the night. in the morning Jacob comes up to me and say's.

Captain, the prisoner wishes to see you.

"Okay have Walter bring her to my office I needed to speak with her anyways." I go to my office and sit in my spinney chair and spin till I hear a knock on my door I stop and say "Come in." the girl enters with Caleb and Walter and they direct her to a seat. "What do you want?"

I want to go back home now!

Well I am sorry girl you don't make orders around here we vote then I have the final decision.

Wait your the Captain hah your a 17 year old girl your the same age as me you cant be the captain!

Pretty cocky for a girl who could be put to death.

Two things she says copying me one my name is not girl it is Richelle and two you wouldn't kill me you need me for something and I know it.

"Well Richelle we were just going to hold you up for ransom but you seem that you are capable of so much more so I think we should keep you as our prisoner for a while." With that her face got pale as my men brought her back to the brig