The ginger paid more attention when Emily started to speak "The best months of mi life" the audience shouted at her answer "Seriously; when I read the script for the last episode I was totally shocked and when I finished, I called puppy eyes here" she pointed at Andrew who smiled at her and Graham snorted "To ask him if he had read it."

          "She called me at two in the morning" Andrew continued making everyone laugh at what he said, Cameron chuckled when he noticed Emily's expression, she bit her lip embarrassed "I was sleeping on my bed when my phone rang, I answered it and the first thing I hear is her screams which definitely woke me up" he then started to mimic her American accent and girly voice "Andy! Andy! Did you read it?! Tell me you read it because I can't believe what they did! OMG! This is perfect! Did you expect this twist?! I totally didn't; but I knew from the beginning Hella and Jim would be together, totally not romantic at all... well actually it is romantic but they are psychopaths so you know what I mean."

          Graham laughed "Oh, did you guys saw Tumblr's reaction at this?" he asked them "The final definitely broke them."

          "Everyone in Tumblr is always shipping Hella with Sherlock or James" Emily answered "But I did look at the response... And boy, the Hellock shippers were so devastated and the Hells shippers were heartbroken but also happy at the same time... it was very much confusing."

          "It was sad" Andrew added laughing "James and Hella literally ended together."

          Cameron frowned; he really needed to watch the show to understand what was going on. Were the characters together? He thought they were brother and sister because of the last name but apparently, it seemed that they were involved in a romantic way or as romantic as two psychopaths could get.

          "Alright, Emily" Graham started making her eyes look at him so he knew she was paying attention "Now that we are on the topic of ships. Your character, Hella Moriarty, has become one of the most popular ones in Tumblr but she is not alone... fans seem to make edits or fan fictions as you know, of Hella with another famous character who happens to be also a psychopath; can you guess who?"

         "I have no idea; there are so many characters that are psychopaths" she answered.

         Andrew suddenly spoke "Oh I know, I saw once an edit of you with him, I clicked on the name of the ship... which I totally regret now, and it sent me to more edits. You don't know him; at least I think you haven't seen the TV show where he appears."

          Emily turned to Graham who added "He is a character from a comic... actually in the show he plays the younger version of said character."

          This time Cameron stopped eating his popcorn, he placed the bowl aside and leaned closer to the television "You have to be kidding me" he muttered "There is no way..."

          "Apparently Tumblr's favorite ship it's Hella Moriarty and Jerome Valeska."

          "Holy shit, it actually is" Cameron shouted standing up from the couch "Shit" he sat down quickly "Does she know who I am?"

         "Jerome Valeska?" Emily asked slightly confused "He does sound familiar but..."

         "Here is a picture of him" Cameron cursed again when he saw the picture of him playing as Jerome appeared on the television "Recognize him?"

         Emily narrowed her eyes at the picture "Oh I know. I know who he is but I haven't seen the show. It's from Gotham, right? And he is supposed to be the younger Joker" she turned to Andrew "We were going to watch it together, remember? But we didn't have time because of the work."

          Andrew nodded "Yeah, you practically forced me to watch it with you but we had to shoot some scenes for the show, so we have been postponing this."

         "But does she know my name?" Cameron asked out loud "Does she know who I am?"

          Graham continued "It's quite amazing you didn't know about this because, Jella, as the ship it's called... totally sounds like gelatin product to me... it's more popular than Hells and Hellock."

        Emily replied "Really?" she asked shocked "I need to look more into this and I need to watch the show, like right now."

        "You are totally going to have a crush on him... you always have a crush" Andrew teased her.

         "I will not" she snapped making an indignant sound and pouting.

          Andrew snorted "Look at him and tell me you don't find him attractive."

          Emily pursed her lips and the scoffed "Of course he is attractive" suddenly the audience started to whistle "But it doesn't mean I have a crush on him. I haven't even seen how Jerome is."

          "What about the actor? Cameron Monaghan?" Graham asked her with a smirk.

          Now Cameron got closer, even more, waiting for her answer "Haven't seen his work so I can't make a judgment of him but I'm sure he must be an amazing actor if he is playing the Joker, he has to even if it is the younger version of the prince of crime."

        "The queen and prince of crime" Andrew told her "That sounds nice."

        "Prince and not king?" Emily asked him arching her eyebrow "Because you're the king?"

         "Obviously" Andrew scoffed "But it's also official, the Joker is the prince of crime."

         "Well then you wouldn't be the king, you would be the Napoleon of crime" Emily retorted grinning "That is a huge question. Who is better? The Napoleon of Crime or the Prince of Crime? A question that could never be answered."

         Cameron continued to watch the interview with pure interest. And he did till it ended; obvious to say, the ginger would start watching Sherlock the next day but he never would never expect that all of this would lead for him to actually meet Emily Jefferson.

***

HERE IS CHAPTER ONE! HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND/OR FOLLOW ME.

LOVE YOU ALL XXX