The monster slowly fell quiet and stopped struggling as it slowly fell into a pile of waste and blood, like the body had been made out of the liquid. 

Opal stood in shock staring over at the now pool of dark colors and the boy who stood in front of his, his shoulders slowly rose and sank as he deeply breathed.  Ava darted her eyes around the room, to the dead monster, the boys, the broken glass everywhere, and Opal's short nails that were digging into her sensitive skin.

"Are you two okay?"

The both looked over, their eyes meeting  the calm kind gray one's of the girl, her pink lips parted a little, she stepped closer, "It's okay..." she cooed, "You're safe."

Opal was the first to speak up, "W-What...happened....to Jayden...?"

The girl sighed and looked down, "Let's discuss this later, right now, we have to get you to your next class."

Ava's eyes widened, "Next class!?" she yelled as she shook away from Opal's grip and took a step forward to the girl, "This just happened, and you're worried about our next class?!"

The girl sighed and looked back at the boys who all shrugged and looked away, Collier now back to his normal self, "Look, we don't want to raise any suspicion."

"Too late." Ava mumbled.

Opal fidgeted all through class, her bright brown eyes darted all over the room nervously, she was real shaken up about what had just happened.  She was constantly pinching herself, trying to wake up, though this wasn't a dream.  She rubbed the ends of her long hair biting her lip as she stared off at the window by the door then at the clock.

"Any problems Miss Opal?" a sarcastic voice asked.

She quickly looked up, her eyes meeting the teachers, she looked around at the class, who all stared at her.  She sat up straight, "N-no, sorry." she replied, he walked away as some people giggled.

Ava was slouching in her chair her arms crossed she bounced her leg on the ground nervously, but still keeping her usual unemotional facial expression.  She stared at the clock, pressing her lips together.

She knew she never trusted Jayden, but she never thought...he'd be that thing...

And now he's dead.

She dropped her head down quietly and stared down at her tapping feet, she shut her eyes and quietly sat.  Having her moment of confusion and anger, in her head.

Opal and Ava stood next to each other both stayed silent as they waited, school had ended and they were told to wait, in the exact spot.  If they wanted an explanation.

"I don't think they're coming..." Opal mumbled as she looked around them.

Ava sighed, "Just wait a bit."

"Maybe we should just leave..." Opal whispered.

Ava spun around, "Leave!? How can you think of leaving?  Don't you wanna know what's going on here?" she shouted at the small girl.

Opal looked down, "Of-course I do...but... you saw what that boy turned into to...it was sca-"

"Good, you showed up."

The turned to see the gray eyes girl, now small glasses resting on her nose, she leaned to one side with her arms crossed.  Ava stood her ground, "Of-course we would."

Opal piped up, "Where...are the o-others?" she asked.

The girl pointed behind her, "I'll show you to them, then we can talk."