ch. 1

Tobias sat in his room, mumbling to himself, twitching and laughing quietly, he felt as if something was watching him, something or someone. He knew he was different, nobody else understood the things he felt, nobody understood his actions and behavior. Lyra, was scratched into every corner of his room, on his bed frame, his dresser, even his own skin. The screams echoed in his head,  he could hear her calling out his name, his tics became more frequent. He began to sway back and forth, pulling his knees to his chest. “Slender’s proxys gonna getcha, better watch out,they're gonna getcha!” he chuckled, his voice was rough and raspy,  Tobias the looked up, ticing, his face was emotionless, he stood up, getting off his bed and walking over to the window, pulling down the blanket, letting in the dim moon light. A tall figure stood by the lamp post outside his house, he knew who it was, he had been their all his life, watching him.

        A strong sensation came over him, he looked down, knowing he's still being watched, a dark, rough chuckles came from inside him "Slenderman, Slenderman, all the children try to run,
Slenderman, Slenderman, to him its part of the fun.
Slenderman, Slenderman, dressed in dark his suit and tie,
Slenderman, Slenderman, you most certainly will die..." tobias then turned, walking over to his bedroom door, turning the knob, the tics suddenly stoped, his emotions suddenly fled into a light joy, his head throbed, but he didnt care. He walked down the hallway, running his finger along the wall "Slenderman, Slenderman, all the children try to run..." he could see the dim light of the TV from the living room, he could hear his father's hacking, drunken cough. "Slenderman, Slenderman, to him its part of the fun..." he walked over to the front door, grabbing the container of gasoline, his eyes twitched, he walked over to the kitchen, going through the drawer, finding a box of matches. "Slenderman, Slenderman, dressed in dark his suit and tie..." he took one good look at his drunken excuse for a father, and left out the front door, as he walked, he poured out a thick line if gasoline, walking toawards the lamp post. He stopped and threw the container aside, opening the box of matches, spilling most of them, his eyes twitched, and his heart raced, he lit one of the matches, and dropped it on the ground, watching the line if liquid grown into a string of flames, before it reached the house, Tobias felt a hand rest on his shoulder "Slenderman, Slenderman, you most certainly will die..." he chuckled, watching the house burst into flames...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 15, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

This happened for a reasonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें