Strangers house

Jacks PoV
I was rushing past the crowd of people to get to a meeting. Why am I always late for everything?! Ugh! I thought.
Suddenly a girl walked out of the crowd infront of me, she couldn't see me but even though she was looking down I could see how gorgeous she was. Her hair was flowing behind her as she walked along with her flannel shirt.
My legs flung out from under me and I crashed into her!
What the fuck just happened?! Oh wait: Anti!!!!!
I heard a chuckling in my head as I held out my hand to help her up. She looked up at me in shock after she said she was okay. I noticed a cut on her hand from where she hit the pavement, it looked sore but she didn't seem to notice it.
"Er you hand is bleeding, are you sure your okay? I said warily.
She looked down at her hand surprised then suddenly passed out.
Time skip ;)
Y/n PoV
I woke up in strange room, it wasn't mine. I looked around it, it had white walls but a wooden panels floor that was partly covered with a green rug. I was on a bed. It had black and green sheets in a tartan pattern and had a wooden coloured frame.
I looked down at my hand and saw it had been wrapped in a bandage.
Then it hit me like a tone of bricks... The blood. I hate blood and that's when I remembered my eyes go blurry and my body relax into the bed back to black.
Anti PoV
Hahahaha! As soon as I saw her I wanted her, she was so gorgeous. Jack was going to ignore her but I couldn't let that happen. I focuses my mind and saw her in my vision blacked out on the bed. How can she not like blood?! I love blood. It's my turn to take over!! Bye bye jackaboy!

Thanks I hope you enjoyed it! I know this chapter was a bit all over the place but I hope it's okay. Tis getting tense!!! What is Anti going to doooo?! ;)