My own sister.

KylaPov: So Im Driving to Roc house I pull up and open the door Roc is sitting there watching TV.

Kyla:Heyy Trey.

Roc:How You get in here?

Kyla:Im Your wife sister, I have a key you know.

Roc:Oh ,well so wassup.

I sat down on the couch and took a deep sigh.

Kyla:Soo. Ummm. whats been going on with you and Kihja?

Roc:..... We are working on things.

Kyla:So whats up witht this baby thing?

Roc:Im just not ready to have a kid.

Kyla:Oh but you were ready to run a train on some random hoe.

Roc: That was a mistake.

Kyla:And so was this pregnacy. Look thats you wife, and thats my sister and I swear to god on everything I love on Gods green earth. If you hurt her. I will smash my fist....with your face (: (I did the fakest smile on earth)

RocPov: She is so cute when she's angry. Why does she look better then her sister. Am I attracted to her?

I Kissed Kyla and she kissed me Back [A/N: blah Blah BLAH They got it in they in the room]

KihjaPov:Im just not gonna sit here and wait til she calls me. Im going home. Its been over two hours anyways. What could they be doing?

Kyla:YESS ! Ahhhh !

[This is still Kihja POV soooo Dont get confused....]

Im Driving home listening to climax. And All of a sudden I get the bad feeling. When I arrive home I open the door and her screaming and bumping coming from upstairs. I walk up the stairs and start hearing it from my room. I walk to my room and open the door. I see them having sex. My heart dropped. My own sister. My blood.

Kyla:Kihja wait!

Kihja: Dont talk to me! 

Kyla:Kihja Maiire [ I touch her cheek].

Kihja:Dont touch me! [ I slapped her hand]

Kyla: Dont put your hands on me!

Kihja:You fucked my husband how am I suppose to feel?

Kyla: You know what? Im out!

Kyla walk past me and I had the urge to pull her hair. So I did. And were just pulling hair, ripping each other skin. I kicked her in the mouth. punched her in the face. I've been nice for to long.. They think They can just run me over......

____________________

So Sorry ! I havent worte in a  while I've been going threw my OWN real love story  ! I hope that made it up ! (: Jayeeeeeeeee