This cant even be possible

Kyla: (Throwing up in the toilet ) 

Ray: (Rubbing her back ) Ky, You okay.

Kyla: Yeaa, can you just give my some water?

Ray: Yea ( walks out)

Kyla calls Kihja.

Kihja: Hellooooo

Kyla: ( Gasp ) Kihja

Kihja: Kyla , Kyla ? Are you okay?

Kyla:Kihja I think I'm pregnant..

Kihja: What?! You cant be we have that diease.

Kyla: I know, I'm gonna make a appointment to see , come with?

Kihja: Bet.

(Hangs up)

Ray walks in.

Ray: Heres your water.

Kyla takes a sip and nods her head. 

Kyla: Baby, Imma go to bed. Me and my twin have a appointment tomorrow..

Ray: Its only 11 am Bab.

Kyla: I fucking know that!

(Ray Looks clueless and walks out)

Next Moring Kyla have a head ache. She wakes up and ray is not by her side. She checks her phone and it was a message from Ray saying " Had a meeting with Princeton. I should be back before you wake. I love you "

Kyla: ( Mumbles ) baby your late..

She goes in the kitchen and grab some eggs , bread , and left over tacos. and starts eating.

Ray ( Walking in the door ) Im home.

Kyla : (slowly stop eating and runs to the toilet and throws up)

Ray: Kyla are you okay?

Kyla ( Giggles ) Mustve been the tacos... I have a appointment. Kiss his cheek. See you later Ray.

In the car ( Kihja and Kyla

Kihja: ( driving ) Is this possible?

Kyla: Ion even know. But I have a good feeling about her.

Kihja: ( Saying Nonchalant and sarcastic ) Oh So its a pretty princess little girl... Im sorry I shouldve bought to tutu for her.

Kyla: Well I dont know if its a girl... when I picture it I think of one..

Kihja pulls up at the doctors.

Mrs Browner: Hi Kihja Hi Kyla.

Twins: Hey Mrs . Browner.

Mrs Browner: What brings you here today?

Kyla : I think i'm pregnant.

Mrs Browner stares at her.

Mrs Browner: Honey it cant be.

Dr. Lopez: Mrs smith. Come in

Walks in to the room.

Dr. Lopez: How are you?

Kyla: Im doing fine.

Dr.Lopez: Okay need to see how tall you are and your temperature , weight and blood pressure.

(After he does the check up )

Dr.Lopez : Mrs. Smith your result are quit inregular from your last visit her. Your 4'9 . Thats normal. Your Temperature is 120  your blood pressure is 178 over 89 and you weight 99.8 pounds. I need you to go urine in this cup please. 

Kyla goes in the bathroom and pees. She puts the cup in the cabinet and looks at herself in the mirror.

Kyla: Whats going on with me?

Dr.Lopez: I have some results , your pregnant. But you have lupus and a sexually transmitted disease. Its rare to have a child in your condition. Lie down please, I need to do a ultra sound .

First she does the ultra sound with microphone. The baby heart beat was incredibly fast . Then she does the screen view. The baby is develpoing fast. too fast the baby looks like it can be four months in the womb but its only 3 weeks.

Dr.Lopez :  Mrs. Smith this is not good, I never seen anything like this before the fetus is fast growing.  I need you to see me every week. 

Kyla: Is my baby gonna be okay?

Dr,Lopez: at this rank you need to worry about you and your health. 

( The docoter leaves out )

----

 Im sorry for all the waiting! Hight school is a trip and you get busy!