Oh She Got a Twin!

RayPov:Me and Kyla arent getting divorce. She went Bankrupt and I Sleep In guess room. We Dont Aruge alot. But Its this one this that is fucking everyone up. We Have to live in the same house together, wait theres more, Alexis is staying with us. She has a twin that is staying with us. I tell You The Girls Dont Like This. Roc and Kihja Is Growing Fine He is okay Now. But The girls have been Beefing with the twins. Speaking of them I Hear Noise downstairs. But The Twins Left.

Hevean:ATL In The Buliding We Bout to go Ham On These Boston Ass Bitchs.

HeavenPov: I Called Alex Up and Start Yelling.

Heaven:Think About it, If You Get Your Ass Beat and Your Shit Destroyed, You Not Gonna Want to step!

I Hung Up

Kyla Grabs The Flower Vase and Throws it while eating her soup.

Nevaeh:If They Come in Our face Im Sorry, its abou to go down.

AlexisPov: Me and Alex are driving home, its some shit thats about to go down. But I Will Always Have My Sister Back.

Alexis:I  wanted To Jump These Bitches From Day One!

Alex:Dont Worry I Got Your Back.

Kihja":I Cant Wait!" Kihja Drop The Lamp. "Can They Hurry Up And Get Here!"

AlexPov:We Pull Up in the drive way. Bitch Im Ready!

Kyla:They On There Way!

The Girls Went up in Kihja and Roc Room and waited On them to come.

Alex:I See Some Of Our stuff.

Me and Alexis Walk In The House.

Alexis:All Ready? Is This Like A Warning or something?

We Walked In The Kitchen and Seen Rice on the floor.

Alex:Rice On the Floor. Guess Who Not Cleaning it!

Kyla:Shut the fuck up.

NevaehPov:Me and The girls are ready. It Look like were about to go out for a run.

Alex:Lets add More!

Alex Throws a Pot. and the Eye to the stove.

Alexis Is Walking up the stairs with a trash can.

I Can Hear Alex From Down Stairs Saying "Come On Bitches Lets decorate" Throwing Stuff.

KylaPov: I Swear I hear foot steps coming!

Alexis:Lets add More To The Decoration in this room, a little trash for you guys.

Alexis dumps The trash and Throws The Trash Can At Me. I Ran and Push her on the bed and started punching her. While She is Pulling my Hair, The Other Girls Jump In Punching and Pulling her. I started Kicking Her In The Head.

AlexPov: I Hear Screaming and It Sound Like My sister I Ran Up The stair and into the room and I Saw Kyla Standing up So I Ran Up to her and Attacked her.

KihjaPov: I Grabbed Alex Down With Her sister and My and Kyla and Punching her. Next Thing You Know Ray Roc Prince and Prod are pulling us apart and they put The Twins on the wall.

Alex:Are We Done? Because I Have Shrimp Fried Rice I Didnt Eat!

Alexis:Yea I am Hungry.

[A/N I stole this From the Bad Girls Club But The Twins Look Like This------>]